Life is changing

A week had passed Louis and Kiara were now doing an internship.
I had isolated myself. I used to go college attend and come home.

I got up. It was monday. God why! I took shower, dressed up and went college.

It was break time. I was heading towards canteen. When i heard Kiara calling my name.

Jen..sob..ny

Hey what happened?

I'm going.

Where?

London

What!!!! When why how???

I got a new internship there and even mom got a better job there.

Ya but its after the degree right? We have two years?

Uhm no I have to leave in a week. (Sob)

What are you speaking kia Im happy for you but you can't go. I need you. I love you.

Jenny I know but you knew right I always dreamed of working there.

Its ok kia. Congratulations. Time to celebrate.

We were interrupted by a call she got and she had to leave. Everything was changing too fast. Im not used to this.

First I danced after years, second Kiara going, third was something I dint thought would ever happen but Maria and Louis were getting too close i knew they were friends and its just their work but then you can see a girl's eye what she wants from your guy but as they say a bit jealousy is always there where there is love.

I went hope and decided to take a nap everything was just I couldn't accept.

I woke up around evening time I got a message from Kiara stating she was coming over to take her stuff she usually kept here and she needed it there and her it striked again she was leaving. I was all so irriated.

Since yesterday there was not a single message or call from Louis i went to his room his internship he was no where and they said he was on some shoot. But he could have texted, replied to my message.

I really wanted to talk to someone.

I called up Veronica she was that friend you dont meet daily but yes she is my best friend.

Hi Jen what's up?

Hey nothing just wanted to talk to you. You free?

Oh tell me im just hanging out with Aaron.

Oh tell him hi. And Ill call you later then? It nothing important.

Are you sure? I can ditch him for you, you know that right?

Hehe I know babe its ok. Bye take care have fun.

Ok bitch bye.

We hung up

I switched on my laptop and decided to watch Wild Child. But I was hardly paying attention. Why I felt like it had been ages I and Louis spoke. Probably last week I was so disturbed and dint talk he got used to it. Nah but how's it possible. I miss him. I need him but he is just too busy and I guess new company. I got to talk.

I messaged him and ps I was too irritated pissed and what not.

Dear boyfriend if you forgot then I exist. This was the time I really need you but oh Im sorry you probably dont need me now right? Where is all your im there and all!
God reply asap

Thoughts started flooding in my mind i felt terrible after sending the message I know I was rude but I just cant help it life uggghhh and i dont even know when i went to sleep

Vote
Comment
Share :)