DECISION

I woke up next morning with the firm thought of talking to Louis about it. I got ready in jeans and sweatshirt and walked to college. He had a lecture 1 hour before me so I knew he has reached college already.

I attended my classes and walked to the cafeteria to find him waiting there for me.

"Hi babe",

"Hi" we hugged.
I wanted to talk to you something serious can we head home for lunch today? I asked.

"Ya sure", he replied holding my hand and we went ahead to have our meal.

We had the usual talk for about 10 mins. I dint wanna spoil the mood during lunch. Like food is important guys!

"Uhmm Louis?' I turned towards him. We were sitting on the couch my head was resting on his chest and he had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Yes babe", he said and gave me a kiss on forehead.

Vibrating cell phone

I was near to his phone so I picked up but what I saw broke my heart there and then. How could he even think. One side he was planning so much and the other side he. I bursted into tears and ran out I dont know where but I kept running. Far far away from him.

"Jennifer Listen", He pulled me by my hand. I was numb. I was just crying with no words left to say.

"Its not what you think, I'm not cheating on you Maria said I love you as a friend because I helped her" He said.

I really did not believe this. I wanted to just slap that girl. But there was Louis. I slapped hard.

"Its over. I don't trust you. I dont think I myself can do a long distance with you flirting around here. And as a manner of appreciation for your help a professional camera you always wanted is in your room.Thanks" I sobbed and ran to my house.