CHAPTER 2: IN THE DORM

JUNGKOOK's POV (BTS Dorm)

I'm sitting on my bed hugging my pillow smiling alone while thinking of something.. no, someone..

Actually, that wasn't really me. I've never been that mean before. When I first saw her, I just feel like teasing her! I didn't mean to, but she was so cute. And I didn't know it feels this good teasing people hahahahaha.. I suddenly stop smiling when something comes to my head.. Ohhh!! I should've helped her! Ah.. stupid me! What if she hates me?!! Arghhh *hit my head with pillow hardly (I hit hardly because I know it doesn't hurt lol xD)*

O_O someone's watching me!

"Kookie ya! What're you doing?" V hyung asks me.

I pretend to yawn and reply quickly "Aniya! I'm so sleepy, now. Good night hyung!". *hide under the blanket *

"But you haven't showered yet.."

O.O right..

YEIN's POV (LOVELYZ Dorm)

If I see you again, you'll be a dead meat. Ani, even thinking of that you makes my head ache. I should never meet you again. =_=

"Yeinie? Is your ankle okay now? " Sujeong eonnie asks me.

"Ne, it's fine, now. But eonnie, you should've asked me when it was hurting on the stage~ ㅠㅠ"

"ㅋㅋ mianhae. I wanted to help you too. But I saw your hero was there helping you already.. and he held your hand~~~ *^* you guys were so sweet and I didn't want to disturb tho~ :P "

"Hero my feet =_= he didn't help at all! "

"Ah! By the way, you guys really resemble each other like the fans said!"
"Eonnie.. you should get your eyes checked. "

"Ani. You really look like him, I swear. You guys are like twins!"

"Really? I should have plastic surgery to change into a different face then! "

"Wae?~ isn't it good to have a face like him? Or.. you hate him? "

What Yein's answer would be? Does she hate Jungkook?
Comment down your thought! ^^

I'll be updating this very soon~ Thanks for reading~ ♡