CHAPER 5: Sunbae My Foot!

Jungkook sunbae?! O.O *still giving him glare (because he knocked my head )*
"Yah, stop giving me that look! It's scary!" He flicked my forehead.

"Ahhh!!" Aigoo.. poor my forehead ㅠㅠ *rub my forehead*
"Yah! That hurts, Jeon Jungkook!!" *shout at him and keep glaring at you*

"Yah? Jeon Jungkook?" He flicks my forehead again and continues. ㅠㅠ "Don't be rude to your sunbae!"

"Sunbae my foot! No sunbae or hoobae between you and me anymore. This is offstage~ and prepare yourself ready! I'll make sure to revenge on you! And don't bother me anymore, I'm really starving right now. And you can say anything you want. And I'm not going to prevent you. And I'm not going to listen anyway~" *talk like rapping to not let him say a word* *turn back and eat my ramen*

"Agajnsnsiabshjwnwisbhsjwbwjbsvwjwoohwibsbqvwusjwww.." ⬅I don't know what he talks about because I don't pay attention to him, ignore him and focus on my ramen~ ^^

*finish my ramen and turn to him*
"What were you saying? Mianhaeyo. I didn't listen to you~ " I continue before he opens his mouth. "I'll get going now. No annyeong(bye ) to you " *wave at him and leave*

[...]

ON THE WAY BACK TO THE DORM

*hear footsteps* Mwoya? Someone's following me o.o Eyyyyy, it must be that foot sunbae~ -_-

"Yahh! I know it's you, foot sunbae!"
*turn back *
O.O it's not him...

"Heyy, sweetie ~ what're you doing here this late~ come here and play with oppa ~ "

OMO.. EOTTEOKHAE!! What should I do!! Umma.. help me!!

______________________________________

Go to the next chapter! ^^
It'll be different from what you expected. :P