CHAPTER 7: She calls me hers ♡

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Yein? Hahaha PLAY TIME!
*grab a coke and rush to the counter then hand it quickly before Yein's hand* ^^

Eh? She pushes my hand away and pays without look at me. I glare at her. She acts as if I'm fart. Nah. Air. and walks out the store.
Mwoya? -_- this rude kid.. gotta punish you!

*follow her and knock her head as she's about to eat*

"Yah! How could you ignore me and act as if I'm air?! At least, just bow at me for a bit or say annyeong. What a rude hoobae.. tsk!"

She gives me a glare. Finally, she looks at me! Yayy! Mwoya? Why am I so excited? e.e

"Yah, stop giving me that look! It's scary!" *flick her forehead *

"Ahhh!!" She rubs her forehead. Did I hurt her? *I'm about to caress her forehead and say sorry but.. *

"Yah! That hurts, Jeon Jungkook!!"
She shouts and keeps glaring at me.

"Yah? Jeon Jungkook?" I changed my mind~ *flick her forehead again and continue*
"Don't be rude to your sunbae!"

"Sunbae my foot! No sunbae or hoobae between you and me anymore. This is offstage~ and prepare yourself ready! I'll make sure to revenge on you! And don't bother me anymore, I'm really starving right now. And you can say anything you want. And I'm not going to prevent you. And I'm not going to listen anyway~"

She talks like to not let me open my mouth and cut her. Yeah, like Hopie hyung's rap. And she turns to eat her ramen.

"Yah, eat carefully! Don't too fast, you might choke.. you're not listen == Alright, enjoy your ramen! "

"What were you saying? Mianhaeyo. I didn't listen to you~ "
Ay, how could she finishes so fast.

"I'll get going now. No annyeong(bye ) to you " She waves and leaves.

Tchh!! Seriously! Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Why are you being so cruel! She must be hating you already! Tchh. Let's stop this already. Don't be mean to her no more, got it? Jinjaaa..
Eh? Where's Yein? She's so fast ne. It's too late already, what if something bad happens to her. Ayy, I should follow her and watch her to make sure she's safe. *talk in my mind*

*walk along the way that Yein walked*
Oh! There's her! Eh?! Who's that man?
"Blahblahblah super power blahblahblah.." What? Super power what? Are they playing or what LOL *walk to them curiously*

"Mwoya? What is this? What did you do to this man, Yein? Why does he suddenly faint as I come?" *is confused*

"I didn't do anything ~ you're the one who made him faint ~ " Yein replies.

Mwo? I didn't do anything! "What did I do?" *ask her nervously*

"He faints because of your smelly foot, foot sunbaenim!" What in the world.. =_= I was nervous to death but she's playing around.

"Yah, Jeong Yein! Tell me! What did you do to him? I heard you said something with the man like 'super power' or what? What was your super power?"

"You"

"Me?" O.O

"Ne, you're my super power~" hold on.. hold on.. did she just call me hers? Eiii, why am I so excited hearing that word.. you must've gone mad, Jeon Jungkook! Ay, don't be stupid, man! *try to hide my brushing face*

"Tell me more about that!"

"Shireoyo~ but since I was born to be this kind-hearted.. I'll waste my precious time to tell you ~ but you have to walk me home! Deal?"

"Kind-hearted? I feel like vomiting! But since I'm curious.. deal! " Although you don'to ask me to, I'd still follow you along to make sure you're safe.. EII!! What with you again, man! Nah, it's because I was born a gentleman, alright! BD

[...]

Woahh! So she lied that man that she has super power that's able  make another her in boy version a.k.a me.. Daebak! What a clever kid!

"Woahhh!! You're so good at lying ne!" *clap* I have no idea that my mouth just speaks out differently from my mind hahaha

"I'm not! I'm just creative~"

"Whatever. I'm your super power. You should thank to me~ "

"Shireo! " there she goes again.. =_=
She runs to her building as we arrived without a goodbye.

"Annyeong..my super power!" Did she just smile at me? Wahoooooo!!! *jump excitedly like a bunny with a biggest smile on face'till arrive the dorm* I must've gone crazy already!! Aigoo.. so tired.. *form a blank face as entering the dorm like there was nothing*

______________________________________

                                   THE END

______________________________________

Thank you very jeongmal neomu wanjeon dakback jinjja much for reading my JeongIn fanfic. ILY ALL. <3