AUTHOR'S NOTE( very important )

Recently someone texted me and said why am I even writing a "Suicidal's story". Well, this author's note is to these kind of people who judge a little too quickly. How do they even know if I haven't done anything of this kind? How do they know if I haven't got cuts on my wrist? I probably live on the other side of the world.

Don't leave hate comments so quickly people and don't judge so soon.

Also, to the people who go through anything and i mean ANYTHING in life and just want to let it all out then text someone on wattpad. Make an online friend who's been through suicidal thoughts, self harm, etc etc

They probably won't judge you and you don't have to go through everything alone.

I've been there and I've done that. So, its better to say it than to bottle it all up...

Salute to the people who fight back. I am so happy for those who got out of depression and I am even proud of the people who go through it because they are at least amongst us right now.

But taking your life is no solution.
Think about the ones whom you love?
Think about all those people who loose their lives on the battlefield everyday?
Think about the ones who are not even born and yet end up dying in the womb?

Are you not a little blessed? Use your life for a good cause instead of throwing it away like this.

Your pain and your battles is endless I know. But just maybe, if we all are in it together with you... We can get you out of it??

If you are ever up for a talk about your life and its issues then I am always just a text away...

Don't worry. Hope is what keeps me alive too.

Keep voting, keep commenting and please keep reading to know about the signs of a depressed person.
Maybe... A little reading can just save someone's life??
Don't judge...Spread love.
Be happy even if it is the hardest thing to do.