Late night swims

It's 10:30pm and the boys just got done rehearsing for tomorrow's show! So we decided we would go swimming and Andy got us in he car and we started to drive.

"Babe, I... Am scared to go swimming because.. I'm not the most confident person in the world..." I said to Andy.

"Babe don't worry about it! Your beautiful in every way! And don't worry about it!" He said back to me. What he said helped a little, it made me feel good about myself..

"Alright..." I said.

When we arrived at the resort, the clerk at the desk talked to us very friendly and we payed our amount, and walked down the side of they sandy beach side. It was so beautiful! And there wasn't a lot of people just a couple of adults talking and swimming. Me and Chantelle and Lexi and guys put out stuff down, and took our clothes off from over top of our swim suits.

I looked at chantelle and realized that... Her hips were sticking out too.. She must have starved herself like me... That is not okay..

"Chantelle.." Ash said said with a shocked sound..

"Y-yeah..." She said quietly and stuttering.

"Your... Hips... And your.. Rib cage.." He said almost gasping.

"Oh it's nothing!" She said really quickly.

"Yes, it is something please.. Please don't do this anymore.."

"O-okay.."

"Please. I love you way to much." He said said in tears.

"I love you too.." She said basically crying.

I took my shorts and t shirt off and had my swim suit on. Andy looked at me weirdly..

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Um.. Your hips, your rib cage.."

I looked down, and yeah.. It wasn't good.

"Oh..." I said sighing.

"Is this from... Uh.. When you starved yourself?"

"Y-yes... It is..." I said shyly.

"Okay, now that I see this, you need to promise me that you will NEVER ever do that again. Please."

This sounded like what Ash said to Chantelle, and I felt loved, and I think she did too.

CC was worried about Chantelle and me too. He talked to us both and was really concerned and worried. Especially about Chantelle, since he hasn't been able to help her...

But we moved on, and we went in the and I was walking in the water, to the deeper section of it, and Andy came behind me and wrapped his arms tight around my waist, and rested his chin on my shoulder. I turned around slightly and or lips met, and they crashed into each other instantly. They moved in sync with each others perfectly. I pulled away and took his hand as we walked further into the water.

Andy looked so hot in his swim suit, shirtless. It was amazing. He was my light, world, everything, and My heart. I love him so much! More than anything! I can't lose him! And I need him in my life!

I looked over and saw Lexi who was hugging Jake tightly with her face burried into his neck and him kissing the top of her head. They were adorable together. I love Lexi like more than anything! She is amazing too! Just like chantelle! Haha. I love how her and Jake bond, it's adorable.

Than I looked at Chantelle and Ashley, and they were standing head to he's with each other, for head against for head, and Ash had his eyes closed while she did too, and they were just standing there and.. They.. Were adorable! I love that they are so happy together!

Me and Andy got out when I went to go get some water, and I started shivering. It was really cold.

"Are you cold?" Andy asked me extremely sweetly

"Yeah sort of!" I said. He wrapped his arms around me and tightened the hug.

"Better?" He asked me smiling.

"Much!" I answered blushin a little.

I say down on my towel and thought about how amazing my life really was.. And started wondering why I ever wanted to die.. And I remembered everything a lot of people had said to me. Than I got upset again.

I picked up my phone and started playing a game on it since I wasn't feeling to well, and Andy wouldn't go back in the water without me. So we took turns playing temple run on my phone, and we took a bunch of random photos, and one that... I loved. It, was like a picture that you would see at a photography place. I liked it a lot..

"I love you baby." Andy said to me.

"I love you too" I said back and we kissed once again.

It was now around 12:30pm and we needed to start getting our stuff Together so that we could leave, we had to get back soon.

So we were on our way to the car, and some drunk dude came up, and was like "hey sexy!''

I didn't WANT to talk to him. He smelt disgusting.

"Go away!" I shouted. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him.

"PLEASE JUST LET ME GO!! PLEASE!" I cried.

And he wouldn't let me go. But than I heard Andy. He saw what was going on.

"LET GO OF HER! NOW!!!" He shouted.

"Shut up pretty boy!" The man said.

"NO GET THE FUCK AWAY BEFORE I HURT YOU!" Andy shouted loudly.

The mad stepped away from me and took a swing at Andy.

They were fighting for a while, but I couldn't watch.

Than Andy walked back over to us. With ripped clothes, and blood running out of his nose, and bruises and cut along his stomach.

"ANDY'' I shouted.

"Baby I'm fine lets just get on the bus'' he said to me.

I was upset, I didn't like seeing him hurt.

We got on the bus, and I took his hand and dragged him onto the tour bus and into the bathroom.

I rubbed my hand across where the bruises and cuts were..

"Andy..." I said in tears.

"It's fine. It isn't a big deal."

"To me it is." I said getting a first aid kit out.

I took some rubbing alcohol and peroxide on some paper towel, and cleaned out the cuts. He jumped from the little sting, but was okay after. I also gave him some tissues for his still bleeding nose.

When I was done cleaning out his cuts I kissed his lips softly until a knock was at the door. It was CC. And he sounded like he was about to tear the fricking door down.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?"

He shouted.

"I'm just cleaning some of the cuts he got and helping him with his bloody nose, from the fight he was in!"

"Oh okay! That's what I wanted to hear!!!!!" And he walked away.

"Hey so Im gonna just fix my hair and I'll be right out" I said to Andy as he walked out.

I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and got some sweat pants on and a cami an walked out.

I went to go lay down, and I saw Andy laying in my bed.

I layed down next to him smiling.

He put his arms around me, and whispered I love you too me, and I said it back to him.

Than I just fell asleep, right there in his arms.