Sexy Time

Authors Note:

Ummmm... So this chapter is gonna be kind of sexual, well... EXTREMELY... Sexual. So if you can't handle that, and can't keep of the fucking hate, FUCK OFF. No, but really if you can't than skip this chapter. Mmkay? Mmkay. Thanks.

Andy's POV.

"I'm not gonna lie, you look really fucking hot right now Andy" Kay said to me.

"Really?"

"Really." She said making a really sexy, wink.

"Well, you know what that means..."

"Hmm?"

"Don't play dumb."

I smashed my lips Into hers, and pushed her onto the wall.

Kay's POV.

He smashed his lips into mine, and they moved in sync with each other.

Andy started to move his hands from my upper back, down to my waste, and to the edge of my shirt. He slid his hands underneath my shirt and began lifting it over my head. As he did that, I undid the clip for my bra in the back. As I got it undone, i through it on the floor. I reached over and tugged Andy's shirt off, and he moved his hands to my chest. We were still kissing and than he moved his lips from mine, to my neck.

He lifted me up, his hands under my butt, so I wouldn't fall, and laid me on the top of the bed. He crawled over top of me, and began tugging at my zipper. He finally had the zipper down and was pulling my jeans off of me. I then attempted to the same to him, but epically failed because his jeans we extremely tight leather.

When he figured out I couldn't do it, he pulled them off. Leaving him in just his boxers, and me in just my panties.

He started tracing his finger around the line of my under garment.

"Andy you fucking tease.." I moaned softly.

"So it's working Huh?" He said out of breath.

"Mhmm" I moaned.

He started using his tongue to do some stuff(if ya know what I mean;) ) and I moaned loudly.

"I haven't even really started yet, and your already moaning.. Damn I must be good." He said whispering into my ear.

"Andy.." I said in a whispery/moaning way.

"Yes?"

"I love you.."

"I love you too.."

He made his way to my neck again with his lips. He began kissing all over it until I moaned. Than he began biting down on that part of my neck, and sucking on it..

From there on... It got pretty sexual. I'm not even gonna go into details, because.. Well.. That would be disturbing your minds.

3 hours later:

"Babe, it's 3 in the morning what's up? Why you slouching around? You've been doing this all day. Besides when we ya know ;) but, what's wrong?" I asked Andy concerned.

"Nothing baby, I've just not been feeling well a lot today. "

"Dont tell me your pregnant Andy."

"Um.. I'm a guy?"

"Haha yeah I know. I was kidding. Judgment of earlier tells me I know your a guy. "

His cheeks turned deep into a bright red flushed color.

"Yeah.. "

"What's wrong?"

"Ashley."

"What's wrong with him?"