22

I wrote this part! -Ali
_________________

Me and casey appear

Me- Hello James and the other people who which I don't care to talk to besides James.

Jem- hello love.

Everyone- else well hello to you to Alison!

Me- *whispers to casey* CJ he called me love!! *then I giggle*

Casey- yeah I heard him ali.

Me- ootay. Anyway Alec ask someone truth or dare.

Casey- and Uriah when is our date?

Uriah- tomorrow at 6, so you will have to get me out of here first tho.

Casey- of course anything for you.

Me- ok stop being all lovey dovey it's making me sick! *fake gags* *then walks over to Jem and hands him a phone and a slip of paper and says* if you ever want out for a day or so text me or if you just want to see me. Bye I love you. *kisses him*

Jem- ok I will. I love you more! *then kisses me*

I blush then drags casey away

Tessa- Jem did you ever love me?

Jem- I thought I did. But I kinda figured that you loved will more than you loved me but I didn't want to admit that so I told you that I loved you but then I met Alison and then it all changed. When I met her I knew that I didn't love you, I knew that I loved her. Sorry Tessa.

Magnus- woah! That's deeps Jem.

Tessa- I'm sorry Jem. *wipes away tears*

Alec- ok....... Anyway Jem, truth or dare?

Jem- truth....

Tris- don't even think about it Uriah!

Uriah- ok gosh!

Alec- ok Jem, who was your first kiss?

*jem and will look embarrassed*

Jem- ummmmm... Do I have to answer that?

Alec- yeah unless you what to go shirtless.

Jem- damn........ Ok my first kiss was with...............................*mutters so no one except me and casey can hear* will.......

Alec- what was that Jem?

Jem- nevermind. *takes off shirt*

I appear

Me- woah! Jem come here really fast

Jem- ok.

Me-*whispers to jem* was will really your first kiss? If so that seems hot. But why him?

Jem-*whispers back* yes it's true. And because I didn't want to seem like I never had any experience with kissing so will help me. And do you really think that's hot?

Me- ohh. As yeah I do.

Jem- oh. So... I guess I have to ask someone a dare now then. *kisses me cheek and walks back to his seat*

I leave

Will looks relieved

Magnus- are you ok will?

Will- ummm. Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Magnus- I don't know

___
A/N

Ok I got the idea for this truth from this one book from Wattpad, I don't remember who wrote it or what it was called, so I decided to have that happen!

And no it doesn't happen like that in the real book! I wish tho!

And if some of these parts don't make sense just know that most of these were wrote at like 2 or 3am.

Please vote and comment!