Chapter 11

Juliet's P.O.V.

"Where's Andy?" I asked Sammi as I sniffled. I put my head on the table not caring about "germs".

"Sweetie he's probably just inside and Wren's talking to him now." She said he voice soothing. Suddenly, the tour bus door opened and I lifted my head up to see Andy running towards me. I jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry Jules." Andy said in my ear. I was happy to be in his arms again.

"It's alright Andy. I overreacted." I said calmly and quietly. Andy rubbed his hands up and down my back. I smiled into his shoulder.

"No I will not sit in the backseat with you guys! You guys are just annoying back there!" I heard a guy's voice yell.

"But Brandon! I wanna sit next to my Kaybear!" A girl with blonde hair yelled. Oh right. Wren's friends.

"No, I will not be sitting next to them." The boy-Brandon, yelled. The girl put her hands up in defeat. I let go of Andy and took his hand in mine. We started walking over to the silver car that now Wren and, that bitch, Ember were getting into.

"Where are you guys going?" Andy asked Wren.

"We have to leave. My mom found out." Wren said and frowned. I hugged her and she hugged back suprised. "I'll see you later Juliet. Bye Andy. I hope to see you guys soon." She said.

"See ya Wren." Andy said sadly and gave her a hug. Kayden, Kandi, Kallie, and the rest of the band came out of the bus to say goodbye. Wren and Ashley were hugging tightly. I looked at them with an apologetic smile. They are perfect for eachother, but, Ashley is always on tour. I know that for a fact because of Andy. Wren was a nice and beautiful girl. She deserved to be treated as such. They let go of eachother and kissed. That didn't really suprise me. It didn't really suprise anyone but CC, who started yelling something that sounded like "WOAH MY EYES MY INNOCENT EYES! AHH NOOO!" I just laughed at him. Typical CC.

"Oh yes CC like your poor eyes are oh so innocent!" Wren said her voice dripping with sarcasm. She pecked Ashley on the lips one last time before hugging him and getting into the backseat of the car. We all waved as the car sped away from us and we all started to get back in the bus. Ashley stayed behind a moment to process what had just happened. He was still slightly waving at nothing. The car dissapeared into the distance. The car that had been carrying the love of his life. I frowned and went back into the bus leaving him alone.

"Hey Andy?" I asked.

"Yeah babe?" He replied as we sat down on the bench.

"Will Ash be okay? I can see that he really loved Wren." I told him.

"Ash will be Ash. He'll probably forget about her soon and hook up with some whore." Andy said wrapping his arm around me.

I shook my head. "I don't think so. He seems to really love her. I know when I see love." I said cuddling into his shoulder as Jake and CC were fighting over what movie to watch.

Ashley walked in the door and went straight into his bunk. He didn't even look at anyone. His expression was blank.

"Ash?" I asked behind him. He didn't look back. Just laid down in his bed and shut the curtain. I frowned and looked at Andy. "Told ya." I said. Andy shook his head and we cuddled and continued to watch some Transformer movie. I wasn't paying attention. I was more focused on Sammi and Jinxx laughing and giggling. Also, mostly on Ashley. I mean the girl who he clearly loved just practicaly stepped, well drove, out of his life. I got up halfway through the movie to go talk to Ashley.

"Where are you going?" Andy asked as I was slipping out of his arms.

"To talk to Ash. He needs someone to talk to." I said and continued my way towards the bunks. I didn't look back to Andy to see his reaction as I softly said "Ash?". I heard a snuffle. "Ash?" I said again as I drew the strange patterned curtain back.

Ashley was laying on his back holding a picture in his hands. On the back it had a purple heart with 'Wren' written really fancy. I looked at Ashley's face. He had tears down his cheeks. He snuffled again and noticed me. I tried to smile at him but he turned and put the picture on a bulletin board. Wren was in the picture. Her face was snuggled into Ashley and they were on a couch. I smiled at the picture. Ashley looked back at me and slightly nodded.

"Ash. Are you okay?" I asked him. He just sucked up his tears, put his regular attitude on, and nodded. I frowned as he opened the curtain more and stepped out of the bunk. He looked at me as if to say 'You didn't see anything!' and I just stood there. He went and sat next to Jake and CC and continued watching the movie. I frowned and went to look at the picture of Wren again. I took it down to get a closer look but the picture snagged on something. Hanging behind a different picture of Ashley and some random fan, was a razor blade. Not just any razor blade. One that had 'Wren' written in blood on it.