Chapter two....

Grown a custom 2

I hope you read and enjoy. After this, I have plenty more stories//novels to type up!! Vote! Comment! And Fan! I'll return the favour promises!

Chapter 2

We walked in tutor and I saw the girl again. She still had the crushed glasses on. She had a book in her caramel coloured fingers called "de Coy's Inc.".

Ok then. My stomach fluttered nervously as I noticed where she sat.

She still had her hood up, mixed ace... she still wore the p.diddy coat hiding her unknown shape.

I was very drawn to find out what shape she had for such sexy legs.

I walk to my seat which was next to her.

She looked up, and saw the smile on my face, immediately her face changed. She put her bag fiercely on the table, stuffing her book in her bag.

I pulled out my chair and sat down.

I look at her, but she turns away.

"I'm-"

"so you're my mentor then?" she pauses. "Oh boy... it's going to be a long day."

"who said," I asked, ignoring her remark.

"A woman said so. She dropped me here" She pauses "from first aid".

"I don't care, who said its going to be a long day, with me as your mentor, you will always be smiling. I am sorry by the way."

She was silent.

I stare at her.

"what do you want me to say,"

"OK, maybe,"

"OK, then. Gosh" in a frustrated tone.

The twins pass some fools I call friends. Alisan and Alisin: Two brothers that can annoy anyone. They are funny and most of all hype as Fu*k. they are Jamaicans. So you just know that they are crazy.

Alisan spoke first, "Mal is on movin' tings ay,"

Alisin speaks, "yeah, yeah, yeah"

"shut up man. Both of you's", they are killing my game.

Girl kisses her teeth.

Miss Carton walks in. She sits in her desk going on her laptop to recite the register.

Cameral speaks, "morning miss". He shouts for all to hear.

Miss ignored him.

The class roared with laughter.

Cameral a.k.a camel is a hot beg.

Translation: he tries to make friends with people that just don't want to know him. It is sad really. I don't like him simply because he a snitch and no one respect people who do that especially me. He gay but that's not the point. He hangs around girls and acts gay but he's bisexual.

Miss Carton speaks stopping the slighting giggles in the class room,

"OK class. Keep it shut! Ok Anna,"

Anna speaks softly, "I'm here."

Anna is known as Soshy. It is because she so shy. She looks like the woman so shy. She doesn't talk to anyone.

Miss Carton says, "Thomas,"

Thomas speaks with his groggy voice. "I'm here."

Thomas a.k.a mister trouble maker we are best friends like myself and Jamal but he's too crazy but calm. He's sinister but hides it sometimes.