Chapter four....

Grown a custom 4

I hope you read and enjoy. After this, I have plenty more stories//novels to type up!! Vote! Comment! And Fan! I'll return the favour promises!

Malrice - continues...

These girls are going to get it!

Marshae, Shara, Kimberly! Sh*t. in the face!

None of us wanted to go French anyways. I put the hood of charlotte's bomber coat up; Thomas held the bag he smuggled into school that contained paint balls but not the guns he wouldn't be able to get away with it if he got caught.

We were set. We all had our hoods up. To hide our identities from the girls and the P: E teacher Mr Meckhalf. We had gloves so we don't get messy then become the main suspects. I was in front. We snuck pass the sports- hall where Mr Meckhalf was. I ran into his office which was next the girls changing room. I went straight for his desk-draw, the first the second... I found the keys.

I met them outside the office, staring with fury at the girls changing room door.

"can you hear them in there," Thomas asked in frustration.

Jamal continues with, "yeah. There whining and grinding on each other... I should be in there."

"well you weren't invited. Com on fools, keep your heads in the plan, no point getting distracted now."

"your right," Jamal seconding my point.

The twins spoke, "come on then. Let's do this" in unison.

"THOMAS, DO THE HONOURS."

We wrapped Taliban scarfs around our faces so they don't get us back.

Thomas puts the key in the lock.

He turns the key.

We hear it open but they don't notice.

He opens the door wide.

Thomas shouts, "DUMB BIT*HES."

"they are over there," I point towards Marshae.

They were right in front of us: Ten feet away to be exact. We all went in the changing room.

Stuffed our hands in the bag and picked up some colourful paintballs.

The girls that stood near us, all ran to the back of the place where

Marshae and the rest were, Shuffling together trying to avoid the balls that haven't even been thrown out of our hands.

"Stupid girls". I thought.

"well I guess you're all getting it," I smiled in content making sure this would be the last time bitches thing they can mess with me.

We threw all paint balls in our hands like a pitcher would in a baseball game.

We reached own into the sack to get more. It was done.

It happened so quickly.

But worth it to see Marshae pissed about her hair and Kimberly trying to get the thick paint out of her cleavage! Or Sharia: with the paint in her mouth. Priceless.

The sound was amazing! All the screams came after a hit. In the face, the mouth the-

..Bang. Bang. Bang...

"What's going on in there..." faint sound of an angry teacher.

Sh*t! We all blew. They all disappeared leaving me.

The blood that flowed to my brain sped up as I started to panic!

They climbed the window which was an emergency exit window.