Untitled Part 4

As the group got closer and closer to the dungeons Harry got more and more nervous.

"Papa what if they are the ones that shunned me?" Harry asked quietly.

"Then the next full moon Tom will let them loose in the forest for your dad, father, and I." Remus said with conviction. Harry couldn't help but to giggle at that.

"Come here kitten." Tom said and stood by the large doors that led to the dungeons. Tom wrapped his arms around Harry.

"Are you sure about this, kitten? You don't have to do this. We can just save them for the full moon and your father's can have at them." Harry smiled slightly.

"I need to do this. I need to see who was foolish or smart enough to follow me here."

"Hey Harry, before you go in and decide if you want to throw them to the wolves I want to know something." Draco said.

"Yes Dray?"

"Why did you want to die?" Draco practically whispered. Harry sighed softly.

"Besides you, Luc, and my dad's I didn't feel like there was anyone that cared. At least as more then a platonic way. I know I have three fathers and uncle Luc and you, Dray, but that's all. I had lost my friends, even Colin turned his back on me. I didn't want to feel that pain any more." Harry finished with a whisper. Tom wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"You have me now Kitten. I'm never leaving you." Tom whispered softly. Harry smiled then stood up straight.

"Lets do this." Harry reached out and shoved open the door and walked in. Harry gave a yelp as he was tackled to the ground by two bright orange blurs.

"Fred! George!" Harry laughed then realized the there were four others in the room. "Luna? Neville? Bill? Charlie? What are you guys doing here?"

"Well dear brother..." Fred started.

"We couldn't let our..." George interrupted.

"Littlest brother come..." Fred said with a smirk.

"And see the big bad Dark Lord..." George grinned

"All by himself now could we?" They finished together.

"Guys your giving people headaches doing that." Bill stated. Harry laughed and got off the floor to hug the rest of his friends.

"I'm so glad you're here. But... I thought...?"

"What? That we would abandon you when you needed us the most? Hardly, Little Brother." Charlie said scornfully. Harry couldn't help the smile that stretched across his face. He looked over at his other family and couldn't help the tears that came down his cheeks.

"Luc, Dray, Fen Siri, Remy, and Tom, I would like you to meet my brothers. Fred, George, Charlie, and Bill Weasley. Neville Longbottom, and my sister Luna Lovegood." Harry introduced.

"Fred, George, Bill, Charlie, Luna, and Neville, this is my other family. My father Severus, my dad Fenrir, and my papa Remus. These are my Uncle Lucius and my brother Draco. And this is Tom. I'm sure you know him." Harry grinned as his family realized who he was with.

"Harry, perhaps it would be time to explained everything." Luna said softly.

"Of course sister dear. Lets all go to the study and I can explain everything."

"Will all of our questions be answered, Little one?" Bill asked with a smirk.

"When have I never answered the questions I've been asked?" Harry said slyly.

"Harry, Harry Harry... we know you all to well. And we know..." Fred began

"That you try to keep..." George interrupted.

"All of your emotions..." Fred tried again

"Bottled up inside." George ended.

"You also have this really bad habit of talking in circles so that you answer the question but you really don't." Bill said with a smirk.

"I do not!" Harry huffed and started to stalk away. Harry let out a yelp as strong arms wrapped around him and held him close to a solid body.

"Come on, Kitten. Let's not go storming off. Everyone shall we go to the study and my Kitten shall answer any and all questions we may have." Tom grinned then ushered everyone toward the study. Harry was about to go in when suddenly Fred and George grabbed him on both sides and was squeezed.

"You had better have a very good explanation as to why you ran away and wanted to die." The twins hissed softly in his ear and made him shiver. "We have always been there to protect you."

"I know I will try to explain." Harry said softly. The twins nodded and went into the study. Harry took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

"Why do I have the feeling I'm going to my execution?" he whispered just before the stood up straight and walked into the study.