Untitled Part 7

Tom woke up to something soft and warm pressed up close to his side. He looked down to see a messy mop of black hair. He reached out and gently carded his fingers through it to a low grumble from his bed partner. Tom couldn't hold in the chuckle that threatened to escape him. Harry rolled over and gave him a sleepy glare.

"Don't you dare laugh at me Thomas Marvolo Riddle. I am not above making you sleep on the couch." Tom tried valiantly to keep the smirk off his face. Harry sighed and just snuggled close.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Tom said softly, gently stroking Harry's head.

"Good morning Tom." Harry snuggled close and started to place kitten licks on his neck.

"How do you feel this morning Kitten? You sore?" Tom asked in a husky voice. Harry giggled and started to work his way down to his chest and pulled a nipple into his mouth. Tom growled and flipped Harry onto his back and raised his legs but just as he was about to enter his kitten the mansion shook and bangs started to go off all over the castle. Tom quickly threw on some clothes and tossed some to Harry.

"Let's go kitten the mansion is under attack" Harry threw on his consort robes and hurried after Tom who took off towards the throne room. When they reached the room Harry quickly placed his mask on and they both hurried through the doors to see Dumbledore and the order of the Phoenix.

"Get out of here kitten!" Tom yelled as he charged into the room with his wand drawn. Harry shook his head and turned to leave when he was caught around the throat and dragged forward.

"Albus here's his little whore." Harry clearly heard Ron talking from above his head.

"Good. Bring him here." Ron handed the still masked Harry over to Albus. "TOM! Stop this instant! I have someone you might want back!" Tom stopped right away and looked over to see Albus holding Harry at wand point.

"Let him go Albus. Your fight is with me." Tom glared at Albus as his followers gathered around him holding off the Order.

"Surrender and I will let your little whore live."

"Touch one hair on my son's head and I will fucking kill you myself!" Fenrir yelled while dueling with Molly Weasley.

"So he's a no good mongrel like you Greyback? Who did you rape to get this little bastered?"

"No one bitch. My mates and I adopted him. Never say anything bad about my Cub again!" Fenrir snarled and cast the Advada at her and went to help his mates.

"Fight me Albus if you think you can win. Just let him go. You have no reason to harm him."

"Maybe I should keep him. Perhaps he would make a good husband for one of my Order. Maybe he could give me an heir or two. He could be a good breeder." As soon as Albus finished his sentence there was a flash of light and he fell over dead.

"Never threaten our little brother." The twins said with wicked grins. The weasley boys surrounded Harry and soon the battle was over and Tom and his death eaters had won. Harry stood beside him as they watched the captives be interrogated and told the truth. Soon Tom was named Ruler of Brittan and the rest of the world watched and Brittan flourished.