Untitled Part 6

I keep watching him. He's so beautiful. I have watched him for years now and now I finally have him. My little kitten. He has no idea of course, that I've wanted him for so very long. Tonight... tonight I would have him though. I will claim him in so many ways he will never want another.

"Tom? Tom?" Harry asked and waved his hand in front of my face. I wrapped my hand around his wrist and pulled him into my lap.

"Yes, my kitten?" I asked, nuzzling into his neck. My sweet Harry gave a small moan before pulling away slightly.

"My brothers wanted to know if they could join your ranks as Death Eaters."

"We refuse however to take orders from you. We follow Harry. We want to be his Guard." One of the red heads said, Charlie I believe he was called. I couldn't help the smile that came across my face.

"Why would I want such people around my Consort? How do I know your good enough to take care of my kitten?"

"Charlie deals with dragons. Bill is a curse breaker. Fred and George like to make people scream and are great tricksters. Neville is an Earth Elemental. Luna is a Seer. Draco is... well Draco is a shape shifter. Sort of." My sweet Harry tried to explain. I was happy with his choices but I was carious about the younger Malfoy.

"Dray? Maybe you should just show him?" my kitten asked in such a sweet way. The younger Malfoy got up and started to get a little blurry until standing in front of me was my own little kitten.

"Dray you've gotten so much better!" my kitten said excitedly. My kitten got up and took off Draco's shirt. "But you still haven't gotten it quite right." Kitten took off his shirt and we could all see how skinny he was and then we all saw the scars. I couldn't help the growl that started in my chest. I got up and walked around my kitten taking in all the scars.

"How did you get these, kitten?" I asked trying not to sound to mad.

"My family. My aunt, uncle and cousin are muggles who don't like magic. The marks on my back are whip marks, my arms are knife marks, and the others... they depended on their mood what they would use." My kitten said with his head hung like he was waiting for me to reject him. My heart contracted painfully at the thought of my little kitten being scared of me. I reached out and gently stroked his hair.

"You are safe from such things here kitten. No one would dare lay a hand on you." I couldn't help the answering smile that crossed my face when my little one heard that. I sat back down and my sweet little Harry went off to play. I couldn't help how possessive and protective I was. I never knew until I first set eyes on him as a baby how much I could come to love someone.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ FLASHBACK /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I gazed down at the small bundle laying in the crib. I felt bad about having to kill this small bundle. I gave the child a sad little smile then pointed my wand at him.

"Advada Kedvara." I whispered. I watched entranced as the spell, the same color as the boy's eyes, bounced back at me. When the spell hit I had a small moment of when I saw the reason why I failed. I had just tried to kill the only person who could completely. Muggles called it Soul Mates. The wizerding world called it Magical Mates. I had just tried to kill my Magical Mate. I couldn't help the shiver that went through my spirit like body. If Dumboldore finds out about this the poor boy will be dead before I could get to him. Maybe if I pretend I don't know he will be just fine. I flew away with one last look over at my Magical Mate.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ END FLASHBACK /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I looked around and realized it was close to dinner time. I smiled slightly as I caught sight of my sweet Harry with his head down whispering to the twin Weasley's. I called an Elf and after being informed that dinner was ready I snuck over to my Harry.