STORY I: The White, Red and Black

Author's Notes: This story is base on the Brother's Grimm: Snow White. This is my twisted version of the Snow White and advisable that do not take into heart.

              Once upon a time in a faraway land lies a castle and lived by the most beautiful girl in the kingdom. Skin white as snow, lips red as rose, hair black as raven and lived by the name Snow White.  She was kind, sweet and a very loving person but she was hated by the most wicked person in the palace, the Queen.

              The Queen was beautiful yet vain and fixated about preserving her youthful beauty that she would ask her magic mirror every morning. "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest one in the land?"

            "My queen, beauty dwells in you. But there is a maiden who is the fairest one in the land," answered by her magic mirror. 

               "Who is this that you speak?" the queen asked, upset by what she has heard.

               "Snow White, my queen."

               "Snow White!" the queen, enrage by the answer she was given.

              One day the Queen called for a huntsman that do not reside from her kingdom. As the huntsman arrived In the presence of the queen, he could only see a glimpse of the eyes of the wicked queen. She was shadowed by the curtain that was place over by the window. The huntsman was enchanted by the sight of the eyes of the queen that he would follow what the queen requested him to do.

               "Take Snow White into the forest and take her heart back to me," the queen ordered.   

               "As you wish, my queen," answered by the huntsman.

              The huntsman went to the garden where he found Snow White picking flowers.

               "Are you the maiden who is called by the name Snow White?" the huntsman asked kindly while standing behind Snow White. She was startle by the huntsman that she fell down on her feet. "I kindly apologized for scaring you, my lady," the huntsman held out his hand to help the poor young girl to standup. As she took his hand, the huntsman was more surprised to what he sees. He was astounded by the beauty Snow White beholds but he was bewilder by her resemblance with the enchanting eyes of the queen.

               "My name is Snow White," answered sweetly by Snow White.

              Then the huntsman fooled Snow White to go together to pick more flowers into the forest. In the forest he was about to kill and take Snow White's heart but was shaken upon seeing straight to her frightened eyes.

               "Go! Run," he cried to the terrified young girl. "Run! Run away and hide in the deepest part of the forest! Never ever come back! Go! Hide!" he shouted.

              Terrified and alone, Snow White run fast as she can into the forest. Then she saw a small house within the dark forest. She let herself in and wondered around the tiny house. She saw the table full of eaten bread and butter with used plates, spoons and knifes. On the other corner, she saw seven tiny used beds, blanket and pillow scattered everywhere.  

               "Very untidy children," she assured.

               She tidied little by little the untidy tiny house. After she was done she felt sleepy and went to one of the beds and slept.

              Not far away from the castle a town can be found. The huntsman could not take to fool the queen that he hid himself in the town. He was resting himself in a tavern and listening to the other people. Then something caught his attention and it was all about Snow White.