I hate babysitting

Andrew's POV

After she said that I stared wide eyed at her.

"I think your eyes are trying to escape." She said

I just looked at her. I looked outside and saw Jason and Piper passing by.

"Hey guys can you help me!" I yelled they came in and looked at Percy with wide eyes. "Is that Percy?" Jason asked "yeah" I said back to him "Aaahh" Piper said as she walked up to Percy and picked her up. "Your so cute you know that" Piper said as she put Percy on her hip. "I know, my mom says that all the time" Percy said Piper just laughed at that. "Do you want to get breakfast?" Piper asked "We should go tell Chiron then get breakfast" I said to them. Percy pouted and made baby seal eyes at Piper. "Fine we will tell Chiron at breakfast" Piper said "What about my mom" Percy said I looked at her and quickly thought of something "Your mom didn't want to leave you with gabe while she was out of town so she told us to watch you" I said she looked at me then smiled at me. "What are your names?" She asked "um I'm your aunt Piper, your mom's younger younger siblings, and this is my boyfriend Jason Grace and that smarty pants over there is Andrew" Piper said I just looked at her and then at Percy who was just bubbling with joy at finding out she had an aunt.

"So are you my uncle then?" She asked Jason who looked a little surprised "ahh yeah sure" Jason said rubbing the back of his neck "well" I said clapping my hands "We should go to breakfast" I said and we walked out with a skipping Percy who was holding Piper's hand with me and Jason trailing behind them.