WHAT THE HADES!

Sorry I haven't been updating in a while, I have no other excuse but being lazy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andrews POV

"Why would yoiu do that?!" I half asked half yelled at her. "I thought it would be fun to see what would happen" Aphrodite said shrugging. I growled, what the Hades was she thinking.

"How long will it last lady Aphrodite?" Chiron asked respectfully. Aphrodite made a thinking pose, "a week" she said turning to us smiling. I just glared, who in there right mind would do this. Well she is a goddess so she's never really in her right mind.

"So we have to take care of a hyperactive child for a week?" I heard Jason ask, saying it like it was the end of the world, which it probably was now. "Yes" Zues said, not even caring if we did because of this excited child. I mean have you seen her school records, there's no telling what could happen.

"That is all, we are leaving now" Zues thundered (*wink* *wink*) again. Poseidon looked up from playing with Percy looking disappointed. He picked her up and brought her to us. "You make sure nothing happens to my little princess, you hear me" he said while glaring at everyone. Once everyone nodded he smiled then flashed away.

I looked down at Percy who was looking around at everybody. "So Percy how is this going to go." I asked her. "You give me blue cookies and candy and I'll try my best not to destroy anything." She said smiling cutely up at me.

Well now I know what not to do. "I know what happens when you eat candy Percy, itfs not going to happen." I said looking down at her. She just started pouring, then she pulled out my weakness and her advantage. She pulled her puppy dog eyes on me. Just don't look Andrew and you'll be fine. I quickly looked down to see if she was still doing it but fell into her trap.

How can I be so smart but so stupid to fall into her trap so easily. "OK fine" I said giving in. "Yeah!" She cheered, smiling excitedly. I'm going to so regret later I thought miserably.