This is so weird

Andrew's POV

As we were walking to the pavilion Percy and Piper kept on talking about this t.v show that Percy likes. "This is so weird" I said to Jason. He looked at me like duh.

When we got to the pavilion everyone went silent and stared at us as we passed everyone. When we got up to chiron he was stareing down at Percy with confusion. "Who is this Andrew?" Chiron asked me. "This is Percy, she was turned into a little girl and we dont know by who" I whispered to Chiron so Percy didn't hear "oh great, what did Perry do now?" Mr. D asked when he saw Percy. I repeated myself to Mr. D.

Chiron stood up out of his wheel chair, Percy stared wide eyed at him and then "PONY!!!!!!!!!!!" Percy screamed. Everyone burst out laughing right after she said that. Right when everyone stopped laughing there was a bright glow around Percy, it was so bright that I had to look away but even then I still had to close my eyes.

When I looked back at Percy she had on a crown that had a turquoise band with golden birds on it. She had a bunch of braids over lapping each other and the crown. I looked behind Percy and saw the big three standing behind her with Aphrodite standing off to the side.

When everybody saw them they immediately bowed. "With all do respect lord Zues, why are you here?" Chiron said standing back up. "We are here to tell you what happened to Percy" Zues thundered (*wink* *wink*) "Aphrodite changed her this way because she thought that it would be fun for some reason" Poseidon finished for Zues. Everyone looked at Aphrodite. Looks like 'wtf' crossed everyones face.

--------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------
Sorry I havent updated in a while its just I got caught up with home work and everything. I'll update as soon as I can. Peace out.