Prologue

The Creed of a Huntsman

Ozpin, May 22nd, 2013

'Well... this is interesting'

Ozpin had seen a lot of interesting things in his life, some borderline crazy, but he never would think that he would have a boy nearly dead in the nurse's office at Beacon. Glynda had found him near a bench and had rushed him to said location. Sure, Beacon had gotten patients nearly dead every fifteen years or so, but this time was different.

The boy didn't show up on ANY database records.

Yes, some people lived away from the cities in reservations and whatnot, but those people had been registered into the system in case the visited the doctor or the dentist. This kid wasn't any of said people. Atlas, Vacuo, Vale, Mistral, no records at all. Not to mention he did not have any Aura.

He stared at the monitor, which showed the boy who was attached to countless machines designed to monitor his vitals; feed him oxygen and stop him from losing more blood. He had multiple gunshot wounds; two on his right shoulder; three more on his left abdomen. Not to mention the stab wound on his chest, which narrowly missed his heart. Hell, if he survived, it would be a miracle. But the many scars that adorned his chest said that he had been to hell and back, and the thought of survival of this was on a sliver too small.

"Ozpin" he heard a voice.

He turned around to face his assistant and longtime friend, Glynda Goodwitch.

"Yes?" he asked.

"What are we going to do with him? He has no records in the database, he may very well die here, and his weapons are unlike anything I've ever seen."

Whoever he was, he was packing a hell of an arsenal. A sleek, curved ninjato, a pistol, an assault rifle, throwing knives, rope darts, and two wrist gauntlets, the left one able to bend to it could be wielded like a dagger, the right one had some rope launcher.

"I'm not sure, but maybe we should let him explain himself. After that, we can decide what to do with him" he responded.

"Do you think he will be a danger to others?" she asked.

"Maybe, if he is... we will have to... you know"

"I hope not" she answered

Marcus Garcia, one week later...

"Ow" he thought.

Marcus was not sure where he was, but he was too afraid to open his eyes and be greeted by needles and Templars. He had seen what had happened to Assassins who were captured by Templars. Hell, he was forced to kill one. It let him know how powerful they were, how hopeless the fight to put the Templars out of power had been, But he at least wanted to see if he was bullshitting himself. He blinked a few times, before his eyes forced his eyes open. He was met with a pristine white ceiling. He turned head to see more another clean wall and medical equipment, all of which were attached to him. This sure as hell wasn't them.

"God damn... who the hell managed to pull me out of Abstergo alive?" he asked no one.

He tried to pull himself up, but winced and instantly shot back down. He pulled off the sheet that covered him to be met with multiple bandages, with a little bit of blood staining them. Now it was coming back to him; the mission, sneaking into Abstergo thanks to optic camo, finding the Apple of Eden, being discovered and shot and stabbed, after he managed to kill some of the security, it began to shake violently and glow, and that was all he remembered.

The door suddenly clicked and swung open and in walked a beautiful young nurse no older than 27 with auburn hair tied in a bun, dark blue eyes and the usual medical garb holding a tray carrying bandages and a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide. Their eyes met and the young lady dropped the tray.