Bonus Chapter: Ryan's Graduation

Hey guys, SOA hit 1k reads!!!!! Thank you guys so much!!! I am so hyped about this that I have decided to present you with a marvelous bonus chapter! :D Enjoy!

***

The plane touches down on Floridian soil with the slightest bump. A smile stretches across my face subconsciously. It feels good to be home.

I nudge Chris awake as the captain makes an announcement overhead, thanking us for choosing this airline and all the standard procedure. Chris blinks, twice, before fully comprehending the situation.

"Come on, sleeping beauty," I tease, ruffling his hair. "Welcome to Jacksonville, home of the legendary Hood."

He stifles a yawn, grabbing my hand. "Home of my beautiful Jenna."

I shove at his side, laughing. "That's just downright cheesy."

We get off the plane,  retrieve our luggage, and make our way to the waiting lounge. I spot Aaron's tuft of black hair immediately and run up to him. He catches me mid stride and we hug, me hanging on his waist like an over-sized koala.

"Hey Princess, I've missed you," he says when we break apart. Then he lowers his voice, "your boyfriend looks like he's about to murder me with those eyes."

I giggle. "You've got no problem defending yourself if it comes down to a fight."

"Your lack of concern for me is very worrying," he sighs and shakes his head in mock disappointment.

"Anyway," I continue, talking to Chris. "I'm sure you remember Aaron right?"

"Yeap, the bro." They shake hands and I see Aaron giving him the Look. You know, the one a father gives to his daughter's boyfriend to intimidate him. Chris winces at that.

"Well, let's go then, car's this way." Aaron takes my luggage for me and leads us out of the airport... to a waiting cherry red Porsche Cayenne Turbo S.

I squeal in delight, nearly hyperventilating. Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, with a twin-turbo 4.8-liter V-8, all-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic. It might be a heavy hauler, but thanks to an adjustable suspension system and an informative steering setup, the handling is superb. The S adds ceramic brakes, 21-inch wheels, and torque vectoring. In other words, I'm about to die. "Oh my god! I can't believe you bought that! I love you so much Aaron!"

Aaron chuckles while Chris scowls in my peripheral vision. "Don't thank me, thank Noah. He sponsored us, knowing how much you like this kind of cars."

Chris's scowl deepens. He pops the trunk and forces our luggage inside grumpily. I frown at Aaron and he just shrugs.

"A little competition is healthy," he smirks before getting into the car.

I roll my eyes. He's such a dad.

We head straight to Ryan's graduation ceremony after dropping off our things at the house. By the time Chris meets the rest of the boys, his mood is so foul it could substitute a grenade.

The boys wouldn't keep their hands off me - especially Grim - just to make Chris squirm. And they have to bring up Noah. And Ryan and his little crush. But mostly Noah, who will be joining us for celebratory dinner at the house later.

"I like him, he's cute," Grim chuckles with an arm around my shoulder. We're all sitting on the bleachers, listening to the most boring speech ever made by Ryan's principal. Chris is on my other side and I know he heard Grim. I intertwine our fingers, hoping to give him some sort of comfort. He doesn't look at me though and I feel a little worried.