CHAPTER 1: A Path Well Chosen

(Dipper's POV)
White lightning crackled the darkening sky above. Thunder rolled after it, shaking the ground. Mabel raced forward and gripped my arm in a death grip. "Dippppper! I don't like this. Can we please go home?" she whined. I rolled my eyes at her. A little thunder never killed no one...
"No. I thought I saw something fall from the sky a little while ago," I implied. Mabel raised one of her eyebrows.
"Yeah, Dipper. Here on Earth, we call that wet stuff that falls from the sky 'rain.'" She said, adding an obvious amount of sarcasm to her voice. I scowled at her before almost falling down an unnaturally made ravine. I jumped back, hearing a "woah!" From Mabel. My heart pounded and I sat down, feeling my legs and arms shake and start to feel numb. I suddenly felt like I was gonna throw up. I got to my feet and peered down the ravine to see a young teenager at the end of it. His hair was all mud, leaves, twigs, you name it, it was in there. But I could tell it was a golden yellow color.
His shirt was torn and scratched up with a few trails of red slashing here and there. "What the hell? Who do you think that is?" I questioned. Mabel shrugged, reflecting the same surprised and sickening feelings I held on my face. Of course she wouldn't know! I slid down carefully, Mabel at my heels. I walked slowly around the knocked out teen. His eyes were closed. And there were a few scratches on his face, but not bad enough that he was bleeding to death. A golden chain necklace was held around his neck, and a circular locket with a triangle in the middle.
I reached forward and touched his shoulder. It was cold. He had been her for a little bit. I shook him a little bit. His eyes opened a little, not enough to tell what color his eyes were, and he groaned in agony and pain. Mabel gasped. "Hey, your gonna be ok. We're going to help you," I said, trying to be quiet. The teen nodded slowly. I lifted his right arm up, seeing a smear of dark red stain his right side. "Mabel! Help me out!" Mabel rushed over and took his left side.
The teen stumbled to his feet and we started walking back to the shack.

(BACK AT THE SHACK)

Grunkle Stan and Ford were in the basement, talking about the past when we got home. We didn't want to bother them, so we took the the guy to the extra bedroom that we had. We laid him on the bed. "Mabel, do you know where the medical bandages are?" I asked, quietly. She nodded. "Oh, and can you get some bacitracin or something? I think he has a cut on his right side." Mabel was gone in a flash. I grabbed a chair and pulled it up to the side of he bed. The teenager groaned again. I didn't know what to say or do. Mabel came back, a thick roll of white in her hands and a bottle of bacitracin. "Here," she huffed. I grabbed the stuff and looked at the guy's right side. A series of black tattoos lined his arms and back. They said something, but I wasn't sure what they meant. But it seemed like a sharp stone or branch had cut a gash in his side. I nodded and took the bacitracin. "Ok," I said. "This might hurt just a little bit."
I placed the healing liquid on the tear and I felt his muscles tense up. I flinched a little. I hadn't really hurt anyone before. So this was all new to me. Mabel stood behind me, her eyes staring at the guy as I wrapped the white bandages around his stomach.
"There," I said, dusting off my hands like I had done something professional. Mabel came up and stared down at his hair and made a weak, but amused smile. "Looks like we're going to have to fix that, too," she said.

A.n: Ok. Mabel and Dipper are like... 20. Bill is 4 trillion years old. But (I'm making this up!) in human years, he's 21. Just pointing that out. Hoped you liked the first chapter!