CHAPTER 5: Crossig Lines(WIP)

A/n: Sorry I haven't been updating this Billdip thing. My RC fanfic is getting tons of views now and, on a normal basis now, I'm typing 3,000+ words. Yeah, free time and addicted AF.
Annmnnyways! Let's all hope that I can stay on the dense with both stories, updating both frequently.
Thanks guys for being patient with me and all!
- Sonic0954

Dipper's POV:

The dawn sun sparkled a dazzling pinkish orange up the pines. My eyes squinted into the light, trying to adjust. I raised my head and rubbed my eyes. What happened...? I thought. But my question was answered by the body lying next me, breathing and sleeping in the dawn light.
Bill's golden hair sparkled with dew and his face was calm and purely peaceful. I found myself smiling lovingly. I waited a big, the smell of outside intoxicating me and the feeling of the wind on my skin.
Bill rolled over, moving his hand around. I blinked questioning my at the action and moved my hand towards his. His hand found my fingers and gently gripped it and held it close. My heart beat fast, my face felt hot, but I still smiled.
I leaned forward and touched his shoulder. "Billll...," I whispered in his ear. He didn't wake.
"Billllllll... Come on, it's time to get up," I whispered a bit louder. His bright yellow eyes flashes open. I smiled at him and he stared at our hands.
"Pines?" He asked, almost unbelievably. I nodded and leaned away from him, sitting up and looking at him.
"Where are we?"
"On the roof, silly. Don't you remember?" His eyes read confusion before something clicked and his hand tore away from mine and he sat up completely straight, a red glow loosing his cheeks.
"S-sorry, Dipper...," he apologized, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.
"Nah, it's fine. Come on, we should go down to breakfast. Need help?" I offered my hand to him, standing. He stared at my hand and took it, letting me pull him up and help him over to the ladder.