Proposal

Brooklyn's POV

I texted y/n to meet me at the cliff where you can see all the city lights of L.A.

Me: Hey babe can you meet me at our secret spot??

My princess❤: yeah sure babe see you there in about 20?

Me: sounds good see you there then babe!❤

I got dressed really nice and grabbed the ring and drove to the cliff.

Y/N POV

I got a text from Brooklyn saying to meet him at the cliff. I decided to wear a foral skater dress. With some high top white converse and a nude cardigan.

I put on some mascara and grabbed my phone and car keys and drove to the our secret spot.

There was Brooklyn's car. I parked mine and went to check if he was in the car. He wasn't I kept walking and there was a trail of roses.

I followed the roses but,they stopped and there was nothing. Then lights started to turned on. Will you marry me? Was there with roses petals and a ring surrounded by the petals.

I looked around to if there was anyone but, there was no one. Out of nowhere I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

"Do like it?" It was Brooklyn.

"Oh my gosh yes!" I cried

He went to get the ring and got on one knee.

"Y/n would you like to become Mrs.Beckham?" He asked

"I would Love too!" I cried hugging him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys sorry for the short imagine. I going to write break up part 2 right now. Hope you enjoy it and thank you guys sooo sooo much for the reads and votes! I Love guys !