Break up part 2

Y/N POV

Oh my gosh we just ran over Brooklyn.

"CLAIRE CALL THE AMBULANCE" I yelled getting off the car.

I ran over to him and checked if he was still alive. He was his heart was still pumping .I could feel tears starting to slip from my eyes.

"Well I guess the stupid ones don't last" Sonia laughed

"How dare you don't you see his dying and your laughing" I looked at her.

"I was just using him for his money, fame and of course pleasure. You never noticed that he was cheating on you. Your really stupid you know." she smiled

"Oh you bitch!" I ran to her and started punching her.

"Y/N STOP ! " Jason yelled pulling me off of her.

"NO! THIS WHORE IS GOING GET IT. SHES THE REASON WHY ME AND BROOKLYN FOUGHT" I cried

"Y/n calm down its okay look the ambulance is here." Jason said

I got in the ambulance with him. I called victoria and told her to meet me at the hospital.

"Brooklyn please stay strong I need you. I'm so sorry for What I said I didnt mean it" I whispered to him crying.

I really didnt want to lose him. We got to the hospital. And I saw Victoria I ran over to hug her.

"Im so sorry its all my fault"

"What happened?" she asked.

I explained to her everything and how I caught him cheating on me. A few minutes later the docter came out.

"Brooklyn Beckham's Family" He annonuced.

"Yes,that's us!" Victoria stood up

"Good news,Brooklyn survived the hit from the car. Although he has some bruises and a broken rib. He has to rest" The doctor said

"Oh my god thank goodness" I sighed in relieve.

I texted claire.

Me: He survived my baby is still alive

Claire: oh my gosh I wont go to jail

Me: are you serious im celebrating that he's alive. And your celebrating because your not going to jail

Claire: what he CHEATED on you!

"Can I see him?" I asked the doctor

"Yes,but just for a few Minutes his un room 304" he smiled

I thanked him and walked to the room. I saw him there laying in that bed sleeping. I slowly walked in and sat in the chair.

"I'm sorry for what happened brooklyn its my fault I didn't mean what I said" I said hugging him lightly So,I wouldnt hurt him.

I felt a hand on my back and looked up.

"No,I'm sorry for cheating on you baby girl you didn't deserve what I did to you please forgive me and vive me a second chance" his eyes were glossy and you could tell he was about to cry.

"Brooklyn I don't know I'm scared I really don't want to get hurt" I looked him

Part of me wanted to forgive him and the part didnt want toó. I had to think.

"I need some timé brooklyn" I looked at him.

"But,dont you love me?" a tear slipped from his eye.

"I do it-its just that I justo really need some timé im sorry" And walked out I didnt want to see him cry. I drove to house and watched the tv to calm down.

~ Few Days Later~

I woke up tired after what has happened the last few days. Which I always thought to forgive him but,I just dont know sometimes.

I got a message from Romeo .

Romeo: Y/N! please come to the house brooklyn wants to kill himself and he wont open the door to my parents. Please hurry I dont want him to kill himself.

I ran over to my car and drove. Once I got there I knocked on the door and Romeo quickly opened the door.

His eyes were red and I hugged him and ran upstairs. I went upstairs and there was victoria crying on David banging on the door.

I looked at ver and she stepped away from the door.

"BROOKLYN OPEN UP!" I yelled banging the door.

"NO,I SAID I WANT Y/N ONLY Y/N!" he yelled

"ITS ME Y/N,just please open up I-I dont want to lose you..."I yelled.

He opened up his eyes were red and puffy. I hugged him cried on his chest.

"Im So sorry I didnt mean what I said I just really mad " I cried

"No,I'm sorry princess you didn't deserve it at all I was really stupid Please forgive me I can't imagine my life without you. Y/n will you forgive me?" he asked looking at me.

"Yes, brooklyn" He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I kissed him back and then we got intrupted.

"Um... Theres kids watching" David said

Me and brooklyn laughed. Victoria suggested that forget what happened and order pizza.

We all walked downstairs and eat pizza.

"I love you" brooklyn whispered

"I love you toó" and gave hima peck on the lips....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry I took a long time. The teachers have given a lot of homework but,I really hoped you enjoyed it. I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR THE READS!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤