Chapter 2 || Boarding School

|| Alice's POV ||

I arrived at school just as the bell rang. I hurried up the stairs to the last floor, freshman floor. I hurried to my homebase classroom and took a seat next to Rebecca.

"Alright class," Mr. Medina announced, "stand in the back of the classroom while I announce the seating."

I walked to the back of the class. Mr. Medina began saying names and the students quietly took their seats in the assigned spot. I heard Evie's name called and then mine, what a relief. Then to my disbelief I hear Scott's name being called. He sits behind me, Evie sits in front, Dustin (Scott's friend) on my left, and Lily (one of Rebecca's popular friends) on my right.

"Ok now let me just write down the seating chart really quick. You can socialize while I do so." Mr. Medina tells us.

"Hey," I hear Scott's deep voice say behind me, "I like your bow." He says while gesturing to the white lacey bow pinning back my long straight dark brown ombréd to blonde hair.

"Thanks, I wear it everyday it's kind of like my trademark." I say with a wink. At this point
my heart is beating out of my chest.

"It's pretty." Dustin says. He surprises me and I jump a little.

"Oh hi, your Dustin right?"

"Yea." He replies.

"Well I think it's cute." Scott says with an adorable grin. I blush.

He turns away and begins talking to another one of his friends. All of a sudden Dustin seem irritated and turns away from me also. Weird.

"Alright class lets head down to the auditorium for an assembly." Mr. Medina instructs us. We walk down to the auditorium. We all take our seats in the comfy movie theatre chairs and watch as students file in and take their seats. It's easy to tell the difference between the freshman and the rest of the high schoolers, because the freshman look much more excited. I notice a particular girl who is surrounded by lots of other people they're all laughing and giggling.

|| Daisy's POV ||

"So I hear there's a new girl, anyone have the dish on her?" I say grinning at my followers.

"Apparently she's really rich." Someone from the crowd informs me.

"Aren't we all?" I say and giggle.

"Red mustang rich." The same voice says. I pretend to ignore her.

"I heard every boy in her homebase likes her." My friend Alicia says.

"Well you must've heard wrong because Dustin is in her homebase," I say snappily, "speaking of, where is my boy toy."

"Students please take your seats the assembly is about to begin." An anonymous voice says over the speaker. My friends and I sit down.

|| Alice's POV ||

I take my seat as the lights begin to dim. A women appears on the stage and begins to speak.

"Good morning everyone. For those of you who don't know I am Principle Alcott," Her sharp British accent piercing the air, "as some of you may already have seen their are 2 large building currently being built and connected to the school, these are soon to be dormitories," a low murmur and a few gasps break out from the crowd, Miss Alcott continues silencing the crowd, "due to recent studies SM Prep has decided to have all students board here during the week and return home in the weekends if they please. Students you will be moving into your dorms next week and will receive your roommate assignments tomorrow. If there is anything wrong with your roommate assignment come to me and I will bring it to the board. That is all you may go back to your classes now." Miss Alcott exited the stage and the light turned on.

"Well that just happened." Evie stated. We walked out of the auditorium and I said goodbye to Evie to try and find Rebecca.

"Over here!" Rebecca waved me over. We walked to our first class, science.

"Hey we're having a beach party tonight next to the pier. Wanna come?" Rebecca asked.

"Sure!" I said.

"Ok I'll pick you up at 7 just give me your address before the end of the day, my brother's driving me."

"Ok cool." I continued my day meeting new teachers and experiencing new classes. I mostly zoned out thinking, 'I'm going to boarding school!'

The Real Kind of Popularजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें