Chapter 9

OMG THE ALLIGIANT TRAILER IS OUR GUYS. ASDFGHJKL!!!!!! I'm so excited even though they kinda screwed up the 2nd movie but nvm that. I'm excited nether less. On to the chappie!

(Tobias' POV)

"I'm moving." He said. Craaaaaack. That was the sound of my heart breaking.

"What do you mean you're moving? I thought you loved me? I thought you said forever," I cried. I cried for him leaving. I cried for him leaving me. I cried for him lying to me. I just cry and cry and cry.

"Oh please don't cry Tris. You didn't let me finish.......... We are all moving. To Texas. San Antonio, Texas, to be more specific. I know I know Texas isn't the most famous but it was supposed to be a surprise for you- OOOOWWWWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR TRIS. THAT HURT," he whined/rasped. To be perfectly clear, I just kicked him really hard in the shin. I would have kicked his manhood but like I said. I want kids.

"That was for being a major DICK AND ASSHOLE," I joked.

"Ya I kinda deserved that. But you did interrupt me an-," I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. Our kisses were rough, wanting. Right as he was about to take my shirt off, I stopped him.

"We are still behind the school. And I really don't want to get caught by my brothers. Take me home," I gasped out. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He takes me to his car and while he is driving I kiss down his neck giving him some hickeys knowing that he will so get me back. But at least I have makeup.

When we get home we go up to our room. He drags me to the room and then turns around a kisses me hard. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist once again. He slams me into the wall and I start to take his shirt off. He pulls back for a second and takes his shirt off of him. He reconnects our lips then starts working on my shirt. He gets annoyed with it because I'm wearing a buttoned up flannel so he takes it and pulls. The buttons pop off and I gasp. I liked that shirt! Since I gasped, he put his tongue in my mouth and I am not even going to try to fight for dominance. He sets me down and I unbutton his pants. While he kisses down my neck. Probably getting me back for what I did in the car. I pull down his pants and boxers with it. I see his friend and it is sure happy. He pulls off my pants and panties as well. Then, he takes off my bra. He doesn't bother with protection because I'm on the pill. Without breaking the kiss he leads me over to the bed. From there things get really heated and I feel like we have enough energy that we could go all day. And, we do!

(Zeke's POV)

"I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KILL THAT NUMBER BOY," I scream. He is doing my sister in the house. Normally we wouldn't hear such a thing but they are being so loud it's disturbing. I swear it has been going all day long.

(Uriah POV)
Breath in. Breath out. In, out. In, out. In, out. Just breath Uriah. It's her choice it's her choice. Is what I am chanting to myself. I am trying to keep calm. I mean my baby twin sister is getting banged by my best friend. That's weird and disturbing on SO MANY LEVELS.

(Will POV)

Can I get some earplugs here. They're so loud

(Peter POV)

Get some. Go four. Note to self- ask him how he seduced her so I can do it to Lynn. We've done it before but she is always complaining that I don't seduce her enough so....... Ya.

(Shauna POV)

Go Tris and Four. But poor Zeke and Uriah. I mean their little sister is getting some from their best friend. Oh well they're just going to have to suck it up. Oh dirty mind. Why am I so dirty minded.

(Marlene POV)

I don't even know what to think but seriously all I have been hearing since we got home was banging on the walls, moans, and some explicit workless that I would prefer to not repeat. But I do have one question........ How are they not fucking tired of fucking each other I swear.

(Christina POV)

OMG OMG TRIS GOT OVER HER FEAR!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I am like jumping around right now but I don't care I am so happy for her.

(Lynn POV)

My ears.  My *cough* not so *cough* innocent ears. Well it's not like I haven't done this with Peter but still. It's not like we like to hear them. Gross.

(Four's POV)

After the best day ever, we went downstairs to see very tired looking friends.

"Hey why do you guys look like zombies," Tris laughs.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe it's because you guys were busy getting it on all day and all night," Lynn retorts while tris blushes a deep shade of red as I smirk.

(End of their senior year) (a/n: I know it's a big time skip but we didn't know what to do so........ Ya)
(Tris' POV)

It's almost prom time yay! I'm pretty excited about this. The only thing is....... Is the fact that prom is 2 weeks away and I don't have my dress and Tobias hasn't asked me yet. Yes I know that we are a couple and it is kind of a given that we are going but it is still nice to be asked. And I mean after that homecoming proposal I wouldn't be surprised if he is about to pull out all his hair right now to find a way to get this perfect.

(Tobias' POV)

Argh!!!!! I am literally about to pull out all my hair to get this prom proposal perfect! And I mean PERFECT!!!! SO MUCH STRESS!!!! ARGH!!!!

Oh! Lightbulb! I know exactly what I'm going to do! Ok so first I am......... Aw I'm just messin with ya! I'm not going to tell ya.

Ok! It's official! I am finally going insane. I swear I am talking to people in my head like someone in a book. Clearly I am not in a book. I would know if I was. Right?

I don't know. You are kinda stupid

Wait- who the hell was that. Gasp! Is that you Hulk? Omg Hulk is talking to me in my head! Hallelujah!

And you proved my point! Hulk says. Hulk isn't very nice. Is he? No I am freaking Oprah. He says oh so sarcastically.

Oh ok so now I have the Hulk and Oprah. How cool am I? Shit I sound like Uriah!

No you idiot! I am your subconscious. My what?

Your subconscious. He says slowly. I'm still confuzzled. I am you, you are me. Ooohhhhh ok I get it now. Ok so about Tris. I am going to----

Cliffy. Again. And once again we are completely stumped on how to get him to ask her. So I will get back to you on that little "problem". But don't worry I will fix it quick and update asap. Promise. Pinky swear.

Love y'all and as always
Stay divergent we can't be controlled