Chapter One

Matches and matches passed. Not one person could beat her. Besides Ian Black, the trainer from Asperteria Town, the trainer who beat Ghetsis and stopped Team Plasma. Other than him, no one could beat her.

Being the strongest trainer in the Unova region, she was growing quite bored and wanted some real competition. So at one point when she had no challenger, she decided to leave her room and go on a walk.

She went to Chargestone Cave. Deep into Chargestone Cave. A hidden cavern where you could find one of the most strongest Pokémon in Unova. A legendary dragon that nobody could defeat. One of the very few legendary dragons that nobody could defeat. Iris begged to differ and took on that challenge.

The Pokémon she decided to take on was Zekrom, a Dragon/Electric type/Legendary Pokemon. 1/3 of Tao Trio, alongside Reshiram and Kyurem.

Iris' specialty was Dragon types. Growing up in Opelucid City under the wing of Drayden in their village, she was taught everything she knew. Two years ago she was a gym leader. She had been one of the toughest and youngest gym leaders. Then she took on Drayden and after she surpassed him she took on the Pokémon League and then Alder, the past champion of Unova.

Zekrom would make a great addition to her team, and it did. Iris took on Zekrom and wound up capturing it in a Luxury Ball, to raise the friendship of course.

It quickly spread across the region that the champion caught a legendary Pokémon and that her challenges would be impossible now. She grew so close to Zekrom as they battled alongside each other, battle after battle after battle. They were unbeatable.

That's when a new challenger came. They came to Iris' room when she was resting. They infiltrated her room, freezing the battlefield. Her dragons are weak against ice. They had a lot of nerve coming into her room and sabotaging her place.

Her eyes met the hoodlum's. He had one eye and the other was covered by some device. The lime greenish crazy spiky hair, and the purplish blue and gold tunic made him look like some sort of royalty. He had a cane with him. Iris recognized him. She had been there when her old friend Hilda, the trainer who disbanded Team Plasma the first time, two years ago, faced him. He looked different.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Iris screeched, her voice echoing throughout the room.

"I've come for Zekrom, my dear." He chuckled, evilly, "My name is Ghetsis."

The head of Team Plasma.

"Zekrom is my Pokémon. What are you saying? You're going to take him?"

"You're a very smart girl." He snorted, "but are you going to be stupid enough to fight me on this battleground? It's nothing but pure ice. Your dragons are no match here."

"I will fight under no circumstances! This ice isn't going to stop me from beating you!" Iris pulled out a pokéball from under her belt and threw it in the air.

Out popped her level 72, jolly natured Haxorus, nicknamed "Drago."

She had also done a bit training back in the Johto Region, in Blackthorn City inside the Dragon's Den with her boyfriend Lance, who is the champion of Johto and best friend Clair, who is the gym leader of that city. They taught her dragons a special move called Draco Meteor. The secret weapon. Haxorus' secret weapon to be exact.

"You're making the biggest mistake of your life my dear." He smirked, "Give up now."

"Never." She spat, coldly, "Not a chance."

"Then prepare to die." He reached at his belt and threw a pokeball.

Out popped his signature Cofagrigus. Then the battle started. It started off easy with a one hit K.O. of Draco Meteor against it. Iris switched out and switched in her Hasty natured, level 75 Dragonite, nicknamed "Serpent."