Chapter 30 Surprises all round!

Time for Alice's birthday party, and there's surprises coming all round! ***************************************************************************************

Alice P.O.V
We get back to the house, me and Katie both have our outfits. I've never felt so happy, not in so many years. We were out for a while looking around loads of shops, in the end we got an outfit each from new look, then went to costa coffee.

"Right lets see the outfits then!" Louis says, Alfie looking eager to see them too.
"Nope! It's a surprise." Katie winks. I nod laughing at their puppy dog eyes.
"Not going work."
"Come on..." Louis begs, "Boo bear wants to see the outfits."
"Boo!" Katie sulks, "Don't give me that! You know I can't resist the boo bear! Nope! Me and Al are going to get ready."
We start to go upstairs, "So the rumours are true! You do call him boo bear!!"
Katie laughs, "Not much, usually when I want something, or if he wants something he'll usually say something like that 'Boo bear wants you to do the washing up..' And sometimes I'll be able to resist the puppy dog eyes and the nickname, but sometimes he gets his way." She laughs.

We get upstairs and I get changed in the bathroom, then go back to meet Katie back in her room.
My outfit is beautiful. It's a tight fitted dress at the top, the back cut out, going down to just above my knee, the bottom half is a skater skirt shape. It's all black, and has see through strips around my waist. My shoes are black high healed wedges.
As soon as I walk in Katie just cries. "Aww Katie! Don't cry!"
"I'm sorry! You just look so.. Beautiful! My little sister..." She takes a deep breath, "Sorry about that.. At least we haven't put the make on yet." She laughs. "You like?"
My jaw drops, she looks stunning in her outfit. A white, strapless lace crop top, along with along with a gorgeous plain black skater skirt. And to top it off black lace high heals. "Amazing!" I gasp.
"Aww Al, thanks! Ok, hair, accessories and make up time."

We decide to straighten both our hair, we put some eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow on, and a bit of blusher, bronzer all the usual. We help each other chose accessories. I have a silver choker bracelet Katie has a rose gold almost like a sort of friendship bracelet. Katie gets her own rose gold infinity necklace, and I gently put on my silver 'A' necklace.
Katie see's it and looks at me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it was last night so you weren't here, but I know, I should of told you.."
"Alice, it's ok. You deserve a good boyfriend who loves you. And he does Al, he loves you. And he deserves someone that loves him too. After all you've been through especially, you deserve this. You deserve love."

When we were in town, Katie said that she had to buy some tape for her crutches to make them look nice, or they'd ruin the outfit. So she bought some black tape and a bit of white lace to go on top. We each cover one crutch each.
"Perfect." She says as she swings them round to walk.
"Perfect." I say at the exact same tone and time as her, we look at eachother and laugh.
"Let's go!"

***

"Stop gazing boys!" Katie jokes as we walk down the stairs together to meet Louis and Alfie.
"Woah! You both look..."
"Amazing?" Alfie says.
"Stunning!" Louis corrects him.
"Also, I'm loving the crutches." Alfie exclaims, Louis nods.
"Come here babe." Louis says, Katie crutches over to him and he pulls her into a tight hug and whispers into her ear smiling, she giggles and they lean in and kiss.

None of this has seemed to sink in, not just the fact that I'm celebrating my 18th and that I've kissed Niall Horan. But everything, the fact that I'm away from dad and Nathan, and I'm finally with my sister, who was actually the girl that I have tweeted so many times before saying how much I like her, because I didn't know who she actually was to me, all I knew is she was Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. The fact that I live with my long lost sister and Louis Tomlinson now. Everything.
"Time to go!" Katie says grabbing her little black bag, and her crutches. I beg to know where we're going but they all say that it's a surprise.