Chapter Two ~ Cherry Blossom

Zane's POV:

The bell FINALLY rang and it was time for lunch. I was STARVING!! As I grabbed a tray, I walked out side (that's were most of the high school kids eat) and saw Aphmau sitting under a cherry blossom tree eating a apple. She was so beautiful, I wish I could just stare at her. Then she looked up with a confused face, she got up at looked behind the tree she was under. I then realized how hungry I was, I started to walk towards where my brother was sitting. Then I heard Aphmau squeal. Is she okay!? I thought. I sat down my tray and walked over to where Aphmau was standing, her hands covered her mouth.

Aphmau's POV:

I was sitting under a cherry blossom tree when I heard a meow sound. I got up and looked behind the tree.

It was a kitten!!(yes, it's the one in the picture up top)

I squealed it was so cute!! I had my hands over my mouth when Zane came up to me.

"Aph, are you okay? I heard you squeal, so i thought i wou-," I interrupted him before he could finish.

"IT'S A KITTEN!!!!!," I squealed, I could feel people staring. I didn't care, it was a KITTEN!! I picked it up, it was solid white with beautiful pale green eyes. I IMMEDIATELY got out my phone and texted my mom asking her if we could keep her (I checked it's a her), and if she would come pick her up. EEK!!!

 Zane's POV:

"Aph, are you okay? I heard you squeal, so i thought i wou-," I said as she interrupted me. 

"IT'S A KITTEN!!!!!," she squealed, obviously she didn't care that people staring.

It was the cutest thing I've ever seen, and I don't mean just the kitten. Aph sat down with the pure white kitten in her lap purring, Aph got out her phone and texted someone then realized I was still standing there. She blush, and so did I.

"Sorry, she is just soooooooooo precious," she said, I could she her resisting the urge to squeal again. It was adorable, her smile was a big as she could get it.

"You are coming home with me, i'm going to call you... um... How about Cherry Blossom?" Aph's eyes lite up," You want to hold her Zane?"

I shook my head," Cats usually don't really like me, if you know what i mean." as soon as I said that, as if she could understand me, Cherry Blossom got up and brushed her self up against my leg.

Aph smiled," Maybe it's time to change that."

~Time skip to just before lunch~ 

I saw Aphmau at her locker, I didn't realized I was staring until she waved, I blushed then waved back. I finally admitted I liked her, and I was going to ask her on a date. I decided to ask her tonight.

I sat beside my brother, Garroth, and a few friends at lunch. They were all talking to each other, but I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to think of the perfect way to ask Aphmau out.

" zane? Zane, ZANE?" Garroth finally snapped my back into reality," You okay? You seem..." He glanced at Aphmau under the same cherry blossom tree then smiled," out of it?"

I tried to lie," No... I'm just... Thinking."

"About what?" Now all the guys were looking at me.

I'm a terrible liar," You know... things... things that aren't any of your business." Everyone laughed, I could see Aph looking over here she gave a little laugh then continued eating.

Aphmau's POV:

I heard laughing, A LOT of laughing. It was coming from where Zane was sitting, all his friends were laughing their heads off while he just sat there blushing. He looked and saw me staring, then blushed even more. I gave a small laugh then looked away. Just then I thought...

Do I like Zane.

(A/N):

Before you are all forming a mob of Garmau fan girls coming to attack me, Garmau will happen... But not YET!!!