Chapter Six - Touching Moments

Aphmau's POV:

Its been a month since the concert and the Zane incident. Me and Garroth have spent a lot of time together. I've been avoiding Zane as much as I can, which is hard since I half half my classes with him. Bummer. I was just strolling the halls, until I saw a girl getting beat up by the school bully, the one the only, (Traitor, oops I mean) Brian. I started to run up to them to stop it, but before I got there, Brian was thrown to the ground by a boy who was furious. Brian went to throw a punch at him, only to have his fist caught mid-swing by the boy's hand. With a swift movement the boy had Brian up against the lockers, with his hand being his back. It was get very interesting.

"Man I wish I had some popcorn." A very familiar voice said behind me. I turned and kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't you think we should stop this" I asked, I didn't want anyone to get hurt, even if Brian was getting what he deserves

"Eh, give them five more minutes" Gar said pulling out a bag of chips. Where did he get those?!

"Hey!" I said sternly, he froze." Give my one!" He chuckled and passed me the bag. After the five minutes were up, I ran over to were the fight was still going on. I ran over to the girl, while Garroth tried prying the boy off of Brian. The girl had Amber hair and very dark blue eyes. I threw her arm over my shoulder, and picked up. She winced in pain, then just went limp, as if she didn't care anymore. She looked as if she was about to pass out. I got to say, getting her to the nurse's office was hard, but I did it. When I got her there, I would of gone to see if Garroth was successful in separating the fight. But I decided to say in the nurse's office and help look after the girl. She had fallen asleep as soon as she hit the bed in the office, which is use for kids who pass out or something. About 20 minutes after me and the girl, who i found out is named Lilly, Garroth and the boy had came in. The boy looked like he saw a ghost, when he saw Lilly he looked as if it was the saddest thing in the world. He immediately ran to her, stopping as soon as he was 2 feet from the bed. Tears welled up in his eyes, He dropped to where he was about level with the bed, he picked up Lilly's hand and held it in his. I was tearing up myself from the touching moment, I heard crying behind me. Both Garroth and the nurse were crying.

~Time skip brought to you by Wal-mart~

Lilly has been asleep for an hour. The boy hasn't moved from his spot, nor has he said a word. Me and garroth were about to leave when a soft murmuring came from the bed.

"A- Aaron.... Please..... D-Don't leave m-me." Lilly whispered, Probably having a bad dream. The boy's eyes shoot up. The sat on the bed and lifted Lilly into his lap. Rocking her back and forth, stroking her hair and 'shh', as if she was a child. Her eyes fluttered open, not realizing where she was. The boy, who I'm assuming is Aaron, protectively tightened his grip. Lilly soon calmed down, and fell back asleep, curling up against Aaron. The whole seen was heart warming, until someone, *cough cough* Garroth *cough cough*, had ruined the moment with the sound of a chip bag being opened. I gave Garroth a look that said 'way to ruin the moment'.

"What, I'm hungry!" we all laughed except for Aaron, who was giving his full attention to Lilly.

After about 20 minutes of getting to know each other, we (Me, Garroth, Aaron) all became pretty good friends. Lilly slept soundly in Aaron's arms, until she started waking up. Well... Sort of. She was awake, but she didn't open her eyes. I finally decided to ask.

"Why was he Beating you up? He is the school bully, but he usually has a reason." She finally opened her eyes, and looked at me. she looked back at Aaron and whispered something in his ear. He looked at me, then her, then me again. He then sat Lilly back on the bed, walked up to me, giving me a big hug.

"Thank. You." he said, I was touched that her cared so much for Lilly, So of coarse I hugged him back. Once again I heard slight crying behind me, I thought it was the nurse.

"Garroth stop crying." The nurse said in a playfully-stern tone.

"I'm sorry (sniffle) it's just so sweet (sniffle)" there was a moment of silence, the everyone died of laughter. I though about all that happened today, Today was very interesting...

(A/N) Hey guys so sorry i haven't been updating, School is killing me. UGH!! Oh well, I will try to work out a updating schedule, but until then take care. Go hug someone, Tell a family member you love them, Be a good person.... Cause I dont wanna!!! HAHA!! Anyways, Peace out Peoples

~BAii!!!