A Breif Prologue

an: Hey this is my first fanfiction. So please excuse mistakes, typos,plot holes etc. I am most likely am going to regret writting this mostly because I don't like love stories most the time. This fanfiction is for those lovlies out there.

Oh, also disclaimer both of these ladies are married to gentlemen, and I love them too. I in no way do not support either of their relationships... I just like lesbians alot more.

You know that feeling you get right before you do something, anything really, and right before you do it, you realise what you are doing will probably get you or somebody else killed, hurt, or damaged and then you deside not to do it. That feeling actually has it's own name! It's called common sense, and despite being so common Suzy Berhow had a complete lack of it. Some more polite people might say that that young 22 year old Suzy was simply 'free spirited'.

Other than the fact that Suzy constantly did things that almost got her killed, she never got killed. Thrown in prison a few times, but other than that, she was a good kid. She graduated highschool, and today was her first day in college, she was avoiding going but in order to become a buisness manager she needed it. but more importantly was her first day meeting Holly...

Holly Conrad was most commonly seen, well heard, in her dorm. This was her third year in college majoring in art. She was not expecting any visitors, or new roomates. She along with her 3 pet birds (which she was not aloud to have) froze in shock and stared at the door. She made something like an odd yelp. Then jumped back-first on her bed.With a, slightly dramaticized, frightened look on her face. All the birds at once fluttered away through the window. "Uh, hi" Suzy could managed to say. Holly quickly looked at the calender. "Oh it's sunday" she says still clearly nervous. Suzy noticed the calendar herself when she walked in. The picture above the dates was 4 men, in white t-shirts washing a car, and acting like those models you see in sexy calendars, showing their 'cleavage'' Either this girl had a good since of humor or she was into some kinky stuff.

"You must be my new roomate!" Blood rushing back into Holly face.

"Uh, yeah. I'm suzy" She hold out her hand

"Oh yeah, I'm Holly, this is my third year studying art"

"Third year. Don't, you have roomates with other 3rd years?"

"...This was the last avilable dorm, yeah."

Holly notices Suzy's arm still outstreched. She jumps out of the bed and shakes her hand smiling. This is the first time Suzy notices how beautiful holly is. Her smile lit up the room as well as her face. Holly's blue eyes seemed endless to suzy, she noticed every single detail in them. Her pink hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. Suzy was caught in awe with holly's features. Her smile could change the world, Suzy thought to herself. Holly must've noticed something about Suzy too, they looked into eachothers eyes without saying a word. Suzy blinked as to regain her conscience, and to see what was going around her.

"This" Holly pointed "is your bed" Holly could've told Suzy that the Laptop on her desk was her bed, because Suzy's heart beat was so loudly that she couldn've have heard the horn of a firetruck. "Wha- I uh- oh, yeah totally." Suzy replied having no idea what Holly just said.

* * *

Tommorow was the first day of college. Suzy is detirmend not to get drunk. However, it might be a little too late for that. Is 12 shots of vodka enough to get you drunk? "Itsz getten lade anwey." Suzy stumbled on her own words. Then she stumbled into her dorm. She jingled the key for a good 10 minutes and finally got the dorm opened. She knocked her toe into the dark room. "Ow!" she wispered, for she didn't wan't to wake up Holly. She feel down on her warm bed and snuggled agaisnt her soft pillow. She felt comfortable. More than usual, she felt happy. She dozed off to sleep almost immediately.

Suzy woke up with the worst hangover. This was preety early in Suzy's drinking life and she never has never gotten so drunk. "Ugh, I'm so sore." She wasn't going to get out of bed this morning. Then she remembered, the haunting word. School. Her eyes opened and a flash of light hit her. She looked around, Holly had already gone to her first class. She took off her blanket. Then she saw the other bed. Empty as it was when she moved in. Suzy gasped. She had slept in Holly's bed last night, she slept next to Holly.

an: well there you go. I actually had alot of fun writing the prolouge then I did writing the outline to the story. I could probaby write more for it but I felt as this was a good place to end it. I can tell you that there will be more! However it will get to the actual story which is set in new york about 10 years from now. Anyway I really hope you enjoy this, and keep up with my work. This part is rather small, but It's a prolouge. I can't promise you when I'll upload Chapter One. But It'll happen.

Also would love to hear your guys opinion on my short story. Should I continue?