Chapter 1: The Loss of a Love

an: yay, it's here! I worked really hard on this one. Okay, If you read the author note last chapter I said this was going to take place 10 years after. I felt that my charaters should be younger, so as far as today, it's been 5 years since the prolouge.

Also Arin is used sorta of a antigonist, just remember this is an AU they aren't married or even dating in this.

Chapter 1 Part 1: Falling Out

Suzy woke up. She was reminiscing about her first day of college. She looked across the room into the bathroom where Holly was using the neti pot in the bathroom. The noise of Holly's snorting out mucus is what woke her up orginally. "You are just as beautiful as the first time I met you." Suzy says half romanticly half joking. "Ha ha, very funny." Holly and Suzy are just now getting used to living together after 4 years after Holly finished college. Since then they have been dating and in love. Like a fairy tale, as Holly would always say. "Well I have to go to work!" Suzy grabbed her laptop bag. "B-Bye sweatheart." Holly smiled. Suzy looked at her a little longer than normal then smiled. She walked out the door.

"Okay, I suppose I should get back to work on this" she said outloud. "Eh, nah" Holly went back the bed and laid there thinking. Eventually she went over to Lieutenant Birb her bird friend. She, with nothing to do, or at least nothing that she wants to do she desided to watch game grumps. Holly grabs her laptop that her and suzy now share. Then logs in. Hm, Holly knows that she shouldn't snoop but she can't help herself. After all it's not Holly fault that Suzy left her facebook acount open. She scrolls through her friends list and pauses on one name Arin Hanson. She's heard that name before.

She clicks on his name, opening up the message box. She dares to scroll through their most recent messages.

"Hey! Suzy you doing anything this weekend?"

"No, I am just going out with my girlfriend. Same ol' you know."

"Oh" "well I haven't seen you since college ;)" "Maybe we can catch up some time."

"Yeah, maybe we can go out tommorow 9:00, drinks on me"

"Okay, 9:00 sounds good to me."

read Sunday 10:30pm

"Monday..." Holly thought. Today was wednesday. She racked her brain to think about where Suzy was Monday at 9:00. Wasn't she working late that night? Part of Holly wanted to be mad at Suzy, that part wanted to call Suzy and give her an earful for lying to her. However, the other part of her wanted crawl up in a ball the entire day, her entire life out of fear. What if it wasn't just a friendly meet up, why would she lie. These questions spiriled in her head like a tornado her stomache was doing summer-saults. She cried. She turned off her laptop she pushed her art supplies off the bed, she laid in bad and wondered what she was going to do.

Hours flew by in seconds, and Holly felt sick. She didn't even read the earliest messages, did she want to see the earliest messages? No, she is just being stupid, Suzy just forgot to tell her, that's it. She eventually calmed herself down and awaited Suzy. She always made things better, but Suzy has never been part of the problem until now. It's just a misunderstanding, It's just a misunderstanding, she told herself over and over again. Suzy was going to come home and we can be happy again we don't even have to aknowlage the messages. It will be just like a fairy tale.

7:00pm earliest hour Suzy comes when she's feeling homesick. 8:00pm she should be here any moment. Holly didn't dare text Suzy, not yet if she seemed to worried then Suzy might know about the snooping. 9:00 Suzy is working late today. If she is, working... of course she is. 10:00pm, Holly grabs her phone. Then dials Suzy's number. riiing... riiing... riiing... ... riiing... your call has been forwarded to a voice message system please record your message after the tone. ...beep