New Story: Chapter 1

Okay, so the story now has a COMPLETELY different plot line, however we still focus on a female fifth marauder. She just has a different name, backstory, destiny, etc. I hope you'll enjoy!

*UNEDITED*

A wall.

I was expected to run through a wall.

I guess that's my life now, running through brick walls to get to a train that will take me to a magic school where I learn magic spells. (Note the sarcasm).

My name is Evelyn White. I'm 15 years old and starting my 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I'm tall with black hair and blue eyes. For the most part, I'm quite pretty. I'm shy, friendly, and sometimes weird and sarcastic. I may seem like a normal 15 year old girl on the outside, but I'm anything but.

I'm a witch, and a rather strange one at that.

Ever since I was little, I've been moving objects with my mind. Never on purpose, always instinctive, and I've never known why. Before my parents were killed maliciously by the most evil wizard of all time, (long story), they told me my strange powers weren't normal.

They've kept me hidden from people ever since.

You see, my parents were followers of Voldemort- Death Eaters, they were called. They were his most trusted followers, but when I was born, they began to give that up to care for me. I was 7 when Voldemort found out, and he killed them. He killed the only two people to ever care for me. Yet he let me, a useless 7 year old, live.

I've never understood why. What was so special about me? It's true I have my powers, but it's nothing too special. To me, it's just wandless magic. Lots of witches and wizards could do that. The only difference is I could do it naturally. It made me almost angry to think that my worthless life was more important than by parents. They didn't deserve to die so cruelly.

Dumbledore (the headmaster of the school I had hoped to attend back then) took me to an orphanage where the owners knew of my magic, and left me there. He told me I couldn't attend Hogwarts until I learned to control my magic. That would be hard to do though, as my powers we often controlled by instinct and mood. However, with enough practice, by the time I was 15 my powers were under control and no longer acted on their own accord.

For 8 years, I had no friends. For 8 years, I was called a freak. For 8 years, I felt hopeless.

I would have run away if it wasn't for that one person. My best friend, and fellow witch, Brooke.

Brooke had stuck my my side all those years, only leaving my side every school year when she went to Hogwarts.

She was the light at the end of the tunnel.

Until my 13th birthday.

But, I'd rather not talk about it...

I sighed and shook my head, lining up my cart (containing various school books, my trunk, and my barn owl, Galadriel) with the ominous brick wall in front of me.

I glanced around to make sure no muggles were watching before looking down like a charging bull and running straight to the wall.