old friends

jasmine pov

jasmine-*i sat in the window sill watching the rain.i smiled because i loved the rain.i heard my phone ring.i answered it quickly because roc was still asleep and i didnt want to wake him.*hello?

***-hey its me ben.

jasmine-o.whats up?

ben-this place i want to take you to.

jasmine-i cant do that.im engaged.

ben-i just want to talk in person.

jasmine-i dont know you and i dont think he would approve.

ben-do you always do what he says?

jasmine-no but he does guide me to the right places.

ben-well im pretty harmless jas.i just want to get to know a friend again.

jasmine-what do you mean again?i never known you in the first place.

ben-benjamin foster is my full name.*that souunded familiar then it hit me.*

jasmine-long chin skinny ben?

ben-i hated that nickname.

jasmine-i missed you.what happened to you?

ben-ill tell you when we go out to dinner tonight.

jasmine-ok fine.where am i meeting you.

ben-roxys.you remember where that is right?

jasmine-of course.ill see you at 3 ok?

ben-ok.*i smiled and hung up.i put my phone on the dresser and i felt arms wrap around my waist.i smiled and leaned into his chest.it was roc.i know that cologne.*

roc royal-who was that?

jasmine-ben.hes an old friend of mine.i agreed to go to lunch with him.

roc royal-really?*i nodded.*i guess i cant say anything.

jasmine-whats wrong?

roc royal-nothing.

jasmine-your lying.

roc royal-im ok baby.im just worried about being alpha this young.

jasmine-what age was your dad when he became alpha?

roc royal-29.my grandpa was 27.my great grandpa was 37.im basically the youngest alpha.

jasmine-why isnt trey alpha?

roc royal-we had the contest and i beat trey.

jasmine-o.*i moved away from the window and i got in the shower.*do you want to join me?

roc royal-im ok.*i got out of the shower and i grabbed him.i pulled him to the shower with me.he was still naked so that made it easier.*

jasmine-wash my back.*he smiled and started washing my back.i felt him pull me close and i bit my lip because he was hard.*im leaving baby.

roc royal-he can wait.*he kissed my neck sweetly and i moaned.i turned around and he picked me up.i wrapped my legs around him and he held me against the wall.he was about to enter me but we heard crying.*

jasmine-get him.*he rolled his eyes and kissed me.he got out of the shower and i turned the water to get out myself.i got dressed and i saw them both walk in.i kissed jason and then i kissed roc.*bye sexys.

roc royal-bye baby.say bye to mommy.*he was making him wave.i giggled and grabbed my keys.*

*****-jas be careful.

jasmine-lena everything is going to be fine.

lena-ok.you know i hate pink.

jasmine-shut up.

lena-im dressing you next time.

jasmine-lena shut up.*i felt her roll her eyes and i giggled.i got out of my car and i walked to his table.he hugged me and i sat in front of him.*so hows life been?

ben-good.i was married but it didnt work for me.

jasmine-o wow.sorry to hear that.

ben-it wasnt meant to be.are you happy?

jasmine-very happy.

ben-your son is beautiful.

jasmine-thank you.*we talked some more about school.then we left.i hugged him.*this was fun.

ben-we should do this again.

jasmine-we should.

******-get home please.*it was roc in my head.*

jasmine-i have to go.*i smiled and walked to my car.i drove home and trey was on the couch.*whast up?

roc royal-he needs a place to stay.i said he could stay here.

trey-is it ok?

jasmine-yea.wheres jason?

roc royal-hes asleep.*i nodded and he walked over to me.he kissed me sweetly and i bit his lip.he smiled and grabbed my ass.*

trey-yall nasty.can i have  key?*roc gave him one of the many spare keys we have.*thanks.im going over to my girls.*we nodded and he left.i walked upstairs and he followed me.*

jasmine-were not having sex roc.

roc royal-fine.we should watch some movies.

jasmine-sounds good to me.*he smiled and laid in the bed.i laid next to him after i put his shirt on.he wrapped his arms around me and turned the tv on.we watched boat trip and call me crazy wth jennifer hudson and some other famous people.after call me crazy i yawned and laid more on his chest.*

roc royal-baby after this week everything is going to be more hectic.

jasmine-i know.

roc royal-i need you to have my back.*i looked at him.*

jasmine-i will always have your back.i love you and no one will take that love away.

roc royal-i love you and im glad you have my back.just remember im not perfect.

jasmine-i know that.*he spanked me and i giggled.*good night.

roc royal-good night.*he kissed my head and i fell asleep to the sounds of rain and the tv.*

 thats jason>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look in the external link.

comment,vote,etc.