first day on the job

jasmine pov

jasmine-*i got up and showered.i have to go to the wedding planner alone.roc has some alpha business today.he was still asleep but hell be up in a few minutes.i got out of the shower and i saw him picking out some clothes.*good morning.

roc royal-good morning.*he pecked my lips and walked to the shower.i dressed jason and i waited for anna to come over.she is treys girlfriend and i trust her with jason.*

jasmine-hi trey.

trey-whats up?

jasmine-wheres your shirt?

trey-right here.*he picked it up and put it on.*anna coming.*i nodded and he took it off.*good.

jasmine-if yall gonna fuck can you at least put jason to sleep?*he nodded.*thank you.*roc walked downstairs and smacked my ass hard.i yelped and rubbed it.*

roc royal-dont curse in front of him.*he walked to the kitchen and grabbed some juice.*

jasmine-eat something.*he shook his head and walked outside.*ROC!*he walked back inside and he kissed me kind of passionately.*thank you.*i smiled and he winked at me.he gave his brother a pound and he was out of the door.

trey-now where are you going with that on?

jasmine-wedding planner.she will be showing me the different places we could go.

trey-you dont have to wear that.

jasmine-i havent worn this since before i met andrew.im wearing this.*he rolled his eyes and someone was knocking on the door.i opened it and it was anna.i smiled and hugged her.*

anna-hey.you look sexy.giving roc some?

jasmine-i dont even know but if you two go at it please make sure hes asleep.*she nodded and bit her lip when she saw trey.*hey jason sleep.dont make too much noise and ill be back later.*they nodded and i got in my car.i drove to the place and she showed me the different things we requested.i was done dealing with her and i was about to go back home but i heard my phone ring.*hello?

***-hey its ben.want to go out for lunch?

jasmine-sure.where at?

ben-so you remember joes?

jasmine-of course.

ben-alright.see you in 10.

jasmine-sounds good.*i hung up and drove to the little diner.this is where we had our first date.we dated for just 3 months in high school but i broke up with him to be with andrew.this was a huge mistake on my part but i was being young and definitely dumb.i rolled my eyes at the memory and waited for him.he rolled up in his blue lambo.i smiled when i saw him.he hugged me tight and looked at me.*hi.

ben-hi.you look beautiful.

jasmine-thank you.*we walked to our seat and he pulled out my chair for me.he sat in front of me and smiled.i smiled and stared in his dark eyes.*so how was work?

ben-exhausting.

jasmine-what do you do?

ben-im a model.

jasmine-wow.little skinny ben all grown into a model.

ben-yea.you should see how it goes.you would be good as a model.you should stop by.

jasmine-ill think about it.you know i have a fiance and a baby.

ben-i know.you remind me every 10 minutes.

jasmine-im jamming it into your brain.

ben-you know what i would like to jam into you?*my heart sped up and i looked down.*