visiting him

jasmine pov

jasmine-*i woke up and decided to visit bens amazing job.i got dressed and i woke anna up.*im leaving please watch jason.*she nodded and i walked to my car.i drove to the building he told me to meet him at.when i got there i tol the receptionist who i was and she let me go up to the 5th floor.i opened a door and i saw him posing with some girl.i smiled and walked over.the photographer turned to me and smiled.*

photographer-are you my other model?*i shook my head.*you are now.put that on and come back.dressing rooms are over there.

jasmine-bu

photographer-what did i say?go.*i walked to the dressing room and put the clothes on.i waked back out and i was in a bikini.i stood next to him and the girl.we took a whole bunch of pictures and we changed 5 times.i put my regular clothes on and we walked down the stairs.*

ben-you looked beautiful.

jasmine-thank you.where are we going?

ben-just follow me.*i nodded and got in my car.we drove off and it was my light to go.i was in the middle of the intersection when a car just hit my side of the car.i spun in a 360 and then i stopped my car.i took a deep breath and i tried to get out of my car.the ambulance came and i rode in it.when the dr left me i called roc.*

roc royal-hello?

jasmine-baby dont freak out but i was in a car accident.im ok.

roc royal-what hospital are you at?

jasmine-mercy.

roc royal-ill be there in 10 minutes.

jasmine-ok.*i hung up and laid back.ben walked in the room.*

ben-are you ok?*i nodded.he smiled and kissed my cheek.*

*****-get away from her.*he backed up and looked at roc.*

jasmine-hi baby.*he walked over to me and he kissed my cheek while hugging me.*

roc royal-are you ok?*i nodded.*who are you?

jasmine-roc this is my friend ben.ben this is my fiance roc royal.

roc royal-you brought her here?*he nodded.*thank you.*he flashed a smile.*

ben-well i will always look after her since shes always seeing me.*i could tell roc was pissed but he was holding it in.*i have to go.*i nodded and he walked out.roc turned to me and kissed me.*

roc royal-baby please turn on your mind telepathy with me.

jasmine-i didnt know it was off.

roc royal-sure.why do you go out with him?

jasmine-roc hes a friend.i didnt want to stay home worrying about you when i could be out having fun.

roc royal-you act like i dont have the same feelings you do..baby there are lots of things i have to worry about that you dont have to.

jasmine-like what?

roc royal-making sure my pack stays in order.figuring out who is trying to kill my people.worry about your safety.i worry about jasons safety.i worry if someone is going to take yall away from me because im never there.worrying about you not wanting to be my wife because you fell out of love with me.worrying about whether someone is going to kill me leaving you open and defenseless.i worry about a lot and frankly they all revolve around you.

jasmine-baby.*i pulled him to hold me and he kissed my stomach.*im sorry.

roc royal-its not your fault.its just me when im not around you.i dont want you to feel restrained.

jasmine-take me home.*he looked in my eyes and he kissed me sweetly.he pulled away but i pulled him back and kissed him passionately.he bit my lip and pulled away.*

roc royal-ill see if your doctor said its ok.*he got up and went to the hallway.i laid in the bed trying to figure out who hit me.i shrugged and roc picked me up.he put me in my car and drove home.he picked me up again and we walked in the house.we saw anna and trey watching jason walk.pause...walk?MY BABY CAN WALK!*he can walk?

trey-yea.we sat him down and he got up and started walking.*we cheered and roc sat me on the ground.*

trey-are you ok?*jason walked to me and i held him tight.im so proud of him.*

jasmine-yes.it was minor im fine.

anna-what happened?

trey-she was in a car accident.

anna-o no.no more hanging with ben.

jasmine-he didnt know i was going to get hit.

anna-i dont care.you need to focus on getting married.*i smiled and looked at roc.he sat behind me and rubbed my thighs.*yall are so cute.im gonna take a picture.*she took a picture.*

jasmine-come on i took enough pictures today.

roc royal-why were you taking pictures?

jasmine-ben is a model so i went to his job and the photographer wanted me to take some pics for some magazines.i have the pictures in my purse.*i got up and grabbed the pics.i gave some to anna,trey and roc royal.*

anna-wow you look hot jas.

jasmine-thank you.*i sat back in rocs legs.*what do you think baby?

roc royal-you look like a model.*he looked at me and kissed my cheek.i kissed jason and roc rubbed his back.he smiled and we both smiled with him.anna took another picture.*anna.

anna-that was my last one.*i smiled and i felt jason fall.he was in my arms so he didnt fall on the ground or anything.i pulled him to my chest and saw him sleeping.i kissed his cheek and i got up to put him to bed.i turned around and bumped into roc.i looked in his eyes and he smiled.*

roc royal-im glad your ok.*i nodded and i kissed his lips.i walked downstairs to see anna cuddling with trey.*

jasmine-you two look so cute.

anna-thank you.you know i was thinking maybe you,roc, and jason should go on a little weekend trip this weekend so yall can just focus on each other.be a family because yall need each other right now.

jasmine-thats a great idea.thanks anna.

anna-thats what im here for.

jasmine-that and screwing trey.its all good i screw his brother.*we both laughed and i ran upstairs.i saw roc sleeping with jason.i pulled jason out of his arms and he jumped.he looked at me and smiled slowly.i wrapped his arm around my neck and walked him to our room.he took all his clothes off and laid in bed with me.*anna thought it would be good if we went away for a weekend.just me you and jason.

roc royal-that sounds great but i cant.not while im alpha.

jasmine-roc weve never been alone with us and jason.we need to relieve our stress.

roc royal-we dont have to go away for that.

jasmine-youre comming and thats final.

roc royal-jas i cant.

jasmine-dont care.*i rolled over and closed my eyes.i heard him arguing in my mind but i ceased him by using my alpha female and he rolled his eyes.i love this so much.*

thats anna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

look in the external link.