I'm Sorry

Your POV

I went to school worried of what might happen so when my carpool arrived at school a immediately become anxious of what might Jimin say so i arrived at the classroom and sat in my seat in between my close friend Jason and Jimin....so after PAW(praise and worship) i gathered the strength to ask him and i said "Jimin are you mad at me?" Then he replied "No not really i was just messing with you" then he laughed because he knows that i have a crush on him and he really likes to act angry at me for no reason because he knows that im scared of him so i still a bit worried and said "You sure your not angry?" Then he replied "Yeah im not angry xD" then the teacher announced "Ok class go to your assigned room for your exams" then we separated after that....

AFTER EXAM

We went back to our classroom and arranged the chairs then Jimin gave me a glare I didn't know why but i just let it pass then after wards it was finally our time to go we cleaned the classroom and i saw my mortal enemy and Jimin talking and i now thought "Oh you bish so you were the one who told Jimin he has no class... fudge you Alex....." i thought that then got out of the classroom slamming the door and got home

The Next Day

I went to school and we had our PAW then Jimin never talked to me for the whole day then after school Alex's ex best friend Tom talked to me and said everything that he and alex are the ones who told Jimin I was so freakin upset that i wanted to kill Alex but i didn't.

HEY GUYSSS IM BACK SRRY I WAS GONA CAUSE YOU KNOW.......XD LOVE YA GUYS!!!!