You Jerk

Its been a day since Jimin talked to me I felt so lonely and empty not talking to him as the days went by i became sad and more sad after each day of not talking to him so when Wednesday night comes I decided to chat with my cousin, Chan, so i asked him if he could talk to Jimin about it because they are really close and if he is still mad so he gladly agreed and I felt a slight lightening of my soul.

THE NEXT DAY

"Its Thursday......" I said slowly getting up from my bed and took a shower and ate my breakfast and got dressed and became worried of what might happen later so I snapped back to reality and go to school

M.I. Time

Me and chan were at the same MI cause we were both in Arts so when we meet up I asked him "What did Jimin say?" He replied "He told me he wasn't mad he is just messing with you." And with that your heart became lighter but annoyed at the same time so what you did was throw your envelope cause u were holding ur envelope and threw it to the stage and picked up and then threw it again, I was so pissed and happy at the same time that i looked crazy but I was still scared of talking to him.

RECESS TIME

I gathered all my strength to ask him so i said "J-J-J-Jimin.....are you still mad at me....." I said with full of fear then he said "I'm not that mad at you I'm just a bit hurt cause why would your mother say something like that?" And with that you froze then he left for his basketball practice you felt your eyes getting watery and looked at Jason and said "I feel so scared it has been 4 days since we had t-talked....." then he said "sad life Ed..sad life hahahaha" and I just laughed and went home, I feel so confused and worried so the next day we didn't talk

MONDAY

I still feel worried and confused until Ara suddenly shouted to Jimin "Jimin are you still mad at Ed?!?!?!?!" Then he replied "Haahhahaahahahah I'm not mad i was just messing with you" and with that you felt that craziness again and you wanted to stab him with my cutter by I can't cause MY mother started it so he spoke and said "Are you really that affected Ed?" I replied "Yes you already know how scared I am of making you mad" and with that we forgot everything about that thing and I really felt full because you missed him, you missed Jimin teasing you, playing with you, annoying you and everything....you missed all of him and now you have him back but you still don't know about his feelings for you.

A/N
HEY GUYS!!!! I FEEL SO HAPPY BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS AGAIN!!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM AND BTWI HOPED U GUYS LIKED IT!!!! LOVE YALL!!!!