Prologue

Julia’s Pov

Everyone’s a little crazy. We all have our own fantasy worlds, where we are alone, left to frolic with unicorns, snakes, dolphins, horses, smurfs, and sloths. When these worlds of fantasy collide with each other, let me tell you, all marshmallows and rainbows break loose.

Let me start from the beginning.

We were all normal girls who were strangers. We used to all go to different schools, like different things, and do different things. One thing we have in common though is that we aren’t as sane as all the others in this world. I mean Kali Bishop can detect bullshit, can stop time, and has telekinesis. She is afraid of museums and trains turtles and smurfs to sing her songs. She then breeds them to make smurtles. Yes smurf turtles. They are actually really cute but they tend to catch on fire a lot. I don’t even know how a critter could catch on fire so quickly. It’s like one minute you’re holding it in your hand and the next moment you’re spending you’re time running you’re  hand through cold water from the burns screaming, “HOLY FUGDEBALLS!!!!! THE PAAAAAAAAAAAIIINNNNN!!!!!!” Yes that’s exactly what you’ll scream. Don’t you ever doubt it.

“Oooffff!!!” I look over my shoulder. “Kali!!!!!!!!!!! Tell your smurtles to get away from me!!!” I whined, scared. Smurtles are scary!!! And yet they don’t hurt Kali…

“Come here my little doodle bugs!!!!”Kali coaxed and they all flew to her. Did I mention smurtles could fly?? Well the hospital we are at doesn’t really like it.

“Oooffff!!!” I shouted again as I lurched forward. “Anna! I’m trying to write!!!!!” I cried out again.

“Is it for Doctor Okai???” Anna and Kali spoke in unison.

“Noooooo. I’m trying to get us out of here by writing an auto biography about us. Don’t you want to taste fresh air again.” I said dreamily.

“No not really. I like the air conditioning, the free and always available Wi-Fi, and all the food they have here. It’s so good!!!” Anna and Kali listed off.

“Hey guys whatcha up to??” Eliza asked with Valeria behind her.

“Well I was writing a story when Kali showed up and her smurtles almost attacked me.” I shot a dirty look at Kali but she shrugged and I could see a smile tug on her lips. “Then Anna ran into me and then you guys showed up.” I huffed. “I had a good story too.”

“Really!!! What was it about this time??” Valeria asked.

“It’s our auto-biography!!!” I shouted excitedly.

“YAWNNN!!!” They all shouted in unison.

“Oh come on guys! I think I can get us out of here this time!!!” I said.

“You say that every time!!!” Eliza whined.

“WATERMELON!!!!” Anna shouted happily as she and I raced to the buffet line where they had dinner out.

“HOLY PANCAKES!!!!! WATERMELON!!!!”  I shouted excitedly chasing after Anna. We jumped around holding hands and rolling all over the place.

“Are you guys done?? It’s just dinner. You are never going to get out of here if you continue to act like this every time they put food out.” Kali said with Eliza and Valeria shaking their heads behind her.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Anna and I laughed on the ground. Soon they couldn’t resist our laughter and it caught on. Next thing we knew we were all on the ground laughing uncontrollably. Oh dear.

“Girls, there’s no need for that here.” Doctor Okai said as the children in his hair picked us up and put us in line for dinner. We stopped laughing.