18. Taking Care of My Big Baby

Bella's POV

Tyler and I were getting hungry and there away nothing in the house to eat. I thought for sure these two would have tons of food.

"Tyler, do you and Jamie even eat? There is nothing in the fridge or cabinets."

He chuckled before responding, "we just got back from a road trip and we haven't had time to get food. Want to order something?"

"Yes please I think I'm going to die"

"Please don't die yet" Tyler said making me laugh

"We can order whatever you want..pizza, Chinese, sushi?"

"Ohh I haven't had Chinese in a while" I smiled back at him

"Chinese it is! If you get me the phone I can order. I don't think I can get up."

About an hour later we were cuddled up on the couch eating out of Chinese cartons.

We talked for hours about everything and anything. It started with our families and childhood and ended with ridiculous thoughts or stories.

I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life. My cheeks were hurting from smiling and my stomach muscles hurt from laughing. I've never felt so comfortable with someone in my life. The only one I have long conversations with are Nico. Tyler reminds me of home and I couldn't be happier.

I was starting to get really tired and my eyes were getting heavy. I didn't want to sleep.

"What are you thinking about?" Tyler broke the silence and his voice woke me up.

"Um do you really want to know?" He nodded

"I'm thinking about how happy you make me and how comfortable I feel right now. The only one who listens to me like you do is Nico. You make me feel like I'm home and I really don't think I could be happier." I admitted to him.

When I looked up at him, he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Well I'm happy you're happy. I don't think I've ever laughed this much in my entire life." I looked into his eyes and just stared at him.

I didn't respond. My eyes were getting to heavy and I really wanted to sleep. I just wasn't ready to end this moment.

"Go to sleep. It's okay." He smiled down at me and I reached my head up to peck his lips. His arms tightened around me and I finally let my eyes close.

"Goodnight beautiful" were the last words I heard before falling asleep with the feeling of his soft lips against my forehead.

"What is going on here?" A deep voice said

Tyler and I jumped. I guess he fell asleep too. I heard a giggle that definitely belonged to Brielle. I looked to the clock and saw that we had been sleeping for 2 hours.

"Seriously Jamie?" Tyler groaned

"I guess everything went well then" Brielle said to me still giggling.

I kissed Tyler on the cheek and stood up. He was reluctant to let me go, but he did. He later his head back and closed his eyes again.

I walked into the kitchen to find Jamie and Brielle whispering.

"Well thanks for scaring the shit out of us Jamie" he just smirked at me.

"I'm going to head home. Coming Brielle?" I said staring at her and then Jamie

"Yea. Jamie has to leave for an away game early tomorrow morning." Brielle responded. I wondered if Tyler was going, but I doubt it because he didn't say anything.