Album in the making

I was in my bunk crying over our goodbye replaying it in my mind I cried to sleep.

I was in love so deeply that being teared away from my other half was just like death.

I awoke in a sweat. I guess I bad a bad dream. I laid there. until Bret pulled away my bunk curtain.

"Come on you can't cry for him forever." He dragged me out and to the breakfast table. We were a few miles from home.

He fixed me some cereal and put it in front of me and I just stared at it.

"Come on drama queen eat up."

"No."

He looked at me worringly. I got a text. and my eyes lit up.

Andy: Good Morning my little bunny.

Me: Good Morning my Jakal penguin.

Andy:♥

Me:I miss you soo bad.

Andy: Yeah it's driving me nuts too.

Me: I record today and for the next month and I see u again counting the days to see my boy.

Andy: Counting the days to see my girl.

I smiled and realized Bret was staring over my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Oh nothing." he replied

I arrived at Brets house to gather my things and move back into the bvb house and. then go to record.

I trudged my crap into the Livingston and looked around.

It was so empty. I carried my stuff to mine and Andy's. room and decided to look around. I looked at his walls which were filled with lyrics and drawings.

I found Morticians daughter lyrics and my hand brushed over the page. I then found a sketch of a ring. It read: My beautiful. fiances. ring.

It was gorgeous.

I was hoping that it was mine and not scouts if it did happen.

I got a call from Bret.

"hey time to meet the producer and crap."

"OK. pick me up."

"OK."

I went downstairs to wait and I got in his car and we drove to the studio with my song book in hand.

We talked to them and decided on a concept record.

I picked out some of my songs.

Most of the songs I picked were ones we have already sung and some depression feeling and lovers kind of songs. I would have to edit the ones we haven't sung into a story of life of what we've been through.

I changed some of the lyrics to some and started the lust of which order it would come in.

Bret came over to help me while the boys tuned the instruments .

We decided on this as the list.

We won't die

Rebellion

Broken hearts and skies

Heart trinkets

Revival

Star Shotted

Survival

We would track all of these songs within the next two months.

That night I went home satisfied with the list.

******★******★****★1 month later.*★******★****

We were going to track Survival. as the last song on the record.

I got into the booth and was ready to sing my heart out.

I laid broken from the mistakes I made

I laid dying there with my soul given to me.

I was stupid for this could work.

But I found a way to get back up!

Survival is my middle name

even when I'm crying and dying

survival Is my middle name!

I wont no I won't die again so....

(More but keeping my song lyrics to myself.)

BRET tracked the guitar and the screaming parts then Slade did the drums which took awhile. Then Blake on the Bass.

I listened to it played altogether and loved it. Now was time to edit everything.

I got a text.

Andy: Hey babe

Me: Hey what's up.

Andy: Just got done singing.

Me: Me too we finally have tracked it all now it's time to edit all of it.

Andy: Cool alright I'm going to go rest OK.

Me: OK .

Considering he not asleep now is weird. cause it's like. 1 am over there. Oh well maybe they went to a bar.

I went back to editing the first song and gave it a bounce in one of the guitar parts and made the beginning sound like a intro. like the outcasts call to arms.

*******************3Weeks and two days later.*********

"OMG were done were done.!" I screamed as me and Bret reviewed the album.

We all gathered and listened to it.

"Badass! " I yelled I hugged Bret and Blake and Slade.

Tomorrow Andy was coming home.

I danced around like the idiot I am.

We were done and I was extremely happy with it.

It's coming out next week.

I listened to it over and over and over.

My dreams are here right in front of me.

I went to the mall to get Andy a welcome home present and looked around I got him a new leather jacket.

It was studded on the sides and had a zip up.

I couldn't wait til he came home.