The Releaseal

I awoke the next Day with a huge smile on my face. Today my bands masterpiece would be released today. I jumped with glee down the steps for breakfast. I started to make Bacon. Andy was rolling down the stairs as soon as the Bacon gave out a whiff of meat.

"Oooo you can cook too."

"Careful Biersack I ain't your bitch."

"Not yet though."

" Not yet?" I giggled.

Realizing that was from the interview made me laugh.

I looked through my phone trying to find Kriss the bunny's number.

"Hello Kriss the bunny here."

"Hey Kriss it's Jade."

"Oh Hey jade what's up."

"Well I was wondering if you and your band aren't busy tonight wanna come to my record release. party."

"Sure of course let me text Gerardo Layne and Manny and everyone else and we'll be there."

We hung up and I texted him the details.

I gave Andy his Bacon and I went upstairs to change.

The other Day I had asked the band merchant company to make some merch for my band. I got the shirt they sent me and looked at it and it had lace sleeves and holes in it I smiled like they know me or something.

I hopped upstairs and changed into black ripped leggings and the shirt and black combat boots and I got some of Andy's old makeup and put two stripes on my cheek and looked in the mirror and Andy came behind me.

"Like a badass. " He smiled and kissed my neck.

"You bet." I smiled and the door bell rang.

"Ashley!"

"Jade!"

We hugged each other so tight.

"It's been soo long dude!" I screamed. I then hugged everyone else. I know I saw him the other Day but he is like my family.He had stayed at a girls house last night. The bvb guys joined us.

It was seven thirty.

" We gotta go get Bret and meet Blake and Slade at the party."

We all piled into different cars and We went to pick Bret up.

I was soo excited I held Andy's hand.

We pulled up and I saw redeem revive standing out in front.

"Kriss, Gerardo, Aldo, Manny, Josh, Layne!" I screamed as I got out and jumped at them.

"Hey little bit." Manny said.

" I aint little." I pouted.

" Hey have you heard our new song Empathy? " Kriss asked.

"No!"

Kriss got out his iPod and swiped to the song.

"I love it dude!"

They all hugged the crap outta me.

Andy came over and greeted them.

After Slade and Blake showed up We went in and some fans who bought in were there and I and my band signed. autographs for them.

I jumped up on the stage and I saw big posters on the walls it was me and my band posing and then I saw Ashley with his tongue out reaching for me on the poster and I laughed and called attention before he could.