Ironic Purposes

So, I'm sitting here thinking of how to create the perfect flower. Why? Because, giving Karks a rose is way to cliche. He needs, needs something special. I mean after all he is an alien. I'm messing around with the alchemiter, until it happens. 1,000 grist, worth it. Not that I care. I smirk to myself.

I hear a familiar knock at the door as I'm trolling Kanaya about everything that's happened. Dave always does the double knock then a third one, so I get up and run to my mirror. Not that it matters.

"Uh, what even is that?" I ask him.
"Do you not.. Like it?"
"Of course I like it but I've never seen this before, not even in rom coms."
"Let's just say there was trial and error and then success." I look at him confused but smile taking it, it's really colorful.
"So, strider, what are you doing today?" He gets on his tip toes and looks at me
"Well I was planning on swinging bye and giving you this, then ah, I don't know, going to the mayor?"
"Well okay, be safe fucker"
"No can do, dangerous is my middle name." He smirks and kisses my cheek.
"Listen douche bag yOU BETTER"
"Alright alright. Hey Karkles?"
"WHAT?"
"I love you."
"I LOve you too. Now go you bucket head." He turns around to start walking away and throws up two fingers. Signaling what humans call "peace".

Man I can't believe karkat is mine. Like I can call him my boyfriend and shit. Makes my heart rap.

:::::OKAY SO THIS IS JUST A LITTLE  FILLER WHILE I FIGURE OUT WHAT IM DOING WITH IT:::::