Chapter 10

For a second, I got a little dizzy.

That was weird.

But, when I tried to take another step, I almost fell straight onto my face.

I let out a hiccup and giggled.

"Oh gosh, what's happening?" Hannah questioned trying to keep me up right.

"I think...," my words started to slur, "I think my soulmate is drunk" I told her.

I giggled loudly and tripped over my feet again.

Hannah held onto my shoulders helping me walk back to Jessie's house because that's where our cars were.

But I'm obviously not driving because I'm technically drunk, this is more frustrating than you can think.

I held onto Hannah's shirt to try to stay stable.

"This feels so weird" I gigged a bit to loud.

She giggled a bit, "He should get you drunk more often, your'e kinda funny"

"OH MY GOSH!! What if I drink now? What do you think would happen to us?" I asked curiously.

"I don't think you would remember" She laughed at me.

I stopped walking and faced Hannah and grabbed her face.

"YOUR SO PRETTY!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR AND YOUR SMILE!!" I yelled at her in her face.

"Thanks Lexi, why don't we continue walking back to Jessie's house and get you some water" She told me.

"Okay" I agreed and started walking with her.