End of a weird and long weekend

Kaito PoV
________________________

School is starting again tomorrow, it feels like forever since we've been, but it's only been two days. I lay down on my bed thinking of everything that happened this weekend..."some weekend huh..." I thought. Len's hanging out with Luki and Mikuo today so I can't see him...maybe I'll just sleep the day away, I feel sorta tired... With that I fell asleep.

Len PoV

__________________________

I decided I needed a break from Kaito and his brothers today so I asked Luki and Mikuo if I could hang out with them today. They told me they're going in town today, maybe I can get a game for my ps4...then I realized, DAMMIT! It's Miku's birthday tomorrow! I need to get her a gift, I bet that's the reason Luki and Mikuo are going to town today, huh...

I walked into the bathroom and fixed up my hair. I then went downstairs, put my trainers on, grabbed a jacket then left.

As I was walking down the street to meet up with Luki and Mikuo I looked to the other side of the road. I felt my heart skip a beat. I saw Kakaito on the other side of the street, I looked the other way avoiding eye contact with him. I walked faster "Len! Hey Len! It's me Kakaito! Hey, wait up!" I walked faster and turned the corner and began running.

He expects me to forgive him for what he's done to me AND Kaito?! What the frick?! I finally reached outside the corner store where I had to meet Luki and Mikuo. Mikuo was already there we just had to wait for Luki "Hey Mikuo, any idea where Luki is?" I asked and Mikuo looked at me and greeted me with a smile "he should be here soon, he never arrives on time" he chuckled, I smiled and nodded.

Luki finally arrived, we said our hellos and made our way to town . "Are you guys going to town to get Miku a birthday present by any chance?" They both looked at me and Luki answered "Haha, yeah, how did you know? Are you psychic?" My eyes widened slightly "N-No just a guess because I still need to get Miku a gift" I hid my face, trying to hide my blush of embarrassment. Mikuo chuckled "don't worry Len Miku's my sister, I should've bought her gift ages ago" he smiled, I nodded and smile back at him.

We finally got to town and I ran to Miku's favorite store. The Rilakuma store. Mikuo and Luki ran behind me. When we got in Mikuo and Luki went off to look for something Miku would like. However, I knew exactly what to get her. I ran across the store turning corners and running down multiple isles to find it.

I got to the correct Isle and saw the massive Rilakuma plush pillow she's been wanting for ages. I ran up to it and grabbed it. But, I wasn't the only one who wanted this. Someone else had grabbed it to. To my surprise they let go of the pillow and grabbed my hand. I looked up and saw that it was Kaito! My eyes lit up and a blush appeared on my cheeks "H-Hey Kaito...what are yo-" I was cut off by a pair of lips smashing onto mine. I kissed back passionately, knowing it was Kaito who was kissing me.

His kisses are so nice. I melted into the kiss, deepening it, making the tension of the kiss hotter and hotter with each movement. Is this where it's going to happen?

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in ages I've been REALLY busy with school and personal stuff too >~< If you read any of my other stories in trying to update them too maybe tomorrow they'll be updated I just need time to think of a plot, hehe Sayonara! ^~^

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE