Does he love me?

KAITO POV:

*************************************

As I was walking with Len,we found Rin shouting at Miku saying "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME WANTING TO BE WITH MY BROTHER SOMETIMES!!! And plus Kaito is a jerk anyway..." I was shocked at what she said. I turned to see t Len with an angry face. he stormed over to Rin and said "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!?!?!" Miku looked at me with a look saying 'I tried' my face was just like this😨. Rin stared at Len and hugged him,he pushed her away. she said to Len "w-what?..." He said to her "we will discuss this at home. He gestured me to come I did and we walked off leaving Rin standing in shock,Miku ran off to class leaving Rin.

TIME SKIP
********************************************

LEN POV

In PE we were doing football, it had finished now and me and Kaito were getting changed. The strange thing is that Kaito was blushing the whole time we were getting dressed. When we were dressed I grabbed my bag and Kaito got his and we walked out of the changing rooms. Kaito said "Hey,Len?" I looked up at him "yeah?" I said. He looked down at his feet then back at me "d-do you wanna come round t-today?" I smiled "yeah sure! I'd love too!" 😊 he smiled brightly and said "great! I have a car let's go!" We got in his car and drove to his house BIG house. I texted my mum to say I was going round a friends for tea,she said okay.

We arrived at Kaito's house and I got out of the car. I walked with him to the door,he opened it and shouted out "Hi! I'm home, I have a friend round!" A yellow haired boy came running Down the stairs. he looked at kaito "hey kaito!" Then he looked at me "hi! I'm kakaito! Nice to meet you!" I looked at him and said "h-hi I'm Len" he smiled and kaito asked "is akaito or Kaiko home yet?" Kakaito said "nope,but nigaito is" kaito smiled and grabbed my Hand and pulled me up to his room.

We got to what I assume was Kaito's room. He shut the door behind me and said "could you sit down a sec I need to tell you something" I looked at him smiled and said " yeah sure what's up?" I sat down and he sat down next to me. "Right so I have been meaning to tell you this ever since I met you or even saw you..." I looked at him concern filling my face. "*sigh* well I-I " he stuttered I said "c'mon Kaito you can tell me!" He looked at me then looked back down at his lap twiddling his thumbs "I-i l-love y-you!" I looked at him shocked then I calmed down a bit, I hugged him, he hugged back "I love you too Kaito-Kun"

A/N

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this you better have it took me ages to think of this my cousin helped with this as he likes Len! I will try and update more but I am working on a Rin x Len one AND a Miku x Mikuo one which hasn't been published yet cause I'm still getting ideas!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

AND KEEP READING! ^~^