Len's Sister

KAITO POV:

----------------------------------------------

I saw Len and his sister Rin next to Miku. I was assuming that she was coming on our journey to school aswell.
"Hi Kaito! We are here to walk to school with you!" Miku said with her usual bubbly voice. Len said "sup Kaito nice seeing you again,i don't think you met the lovely Rin now have you?" I was confused when he said 'lovely Rin' what did he mean? "Hi nice to meet you I'm Rin I'm sure Miku has mentioned me before! So are you and Len Like besties or something?" Rin said with a greeting smile. I looked at her then looked at Miku who was still smiling, then looked at Len who was looking at me with a soft smile on his face (HOW SATISFYING IS THAT!!). Then I said with a sigh "so we better get to school then, don't want to be late" I smiled at len and he gave a big smile back. then I looked at Rin who was looking at Len. then Miku who was still smiling!

We were walking to school but as I was walking with Len, Rin came and barged in between us and linked arms with Len. what was she playing at? Didn't she like me hanging with Len? I know we hanged out quite a lot since I met him but why was he acting like this? I sighed and walked in front of Rin to walk with Miku Then, Rin 'fell' into Len's arms and said " ow, kaito why did you push me?" I looked at the like 'wtf are you playing at?' And she smirked. WHAT THE HELL!!! Len looked at me and said to Rin " I'm sure he didn't mean to right kaito?" I looked at him an said "uh, yeah it was a total accident I'm so sorry Rin" Rin looked at me with a ' I will get you back' look and said "but it really hurt" she gave me a look like 'Len's mine now back off' look.she is in love with Len? I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Miku, " don't worry about it kaito come and walk with me it's not that far from school now" she had a big smile on her face and I smiled back and said "okay thanx". As we were walking Miku whispered to me "don't worry about Rin she is a really nice person, I will speak to her for you" I thought to myself does Miku know how I feel about Len? I shook the thought out of my mind and carried on walking, school was litterally round the corner hopefully not everyone around here is like Rin around me.

A/N

Thxs for reading this guys I actually thought it wouldn't be popular and that I was the only one who loves Kaito x Len fanfics I really appreciate it! :3

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND KEEP READING

you can message me I you have ideas for this story until next time! ^~^