Chapter 3

You P.O.V

After wonwoo escort you to back home, you go to take a shower and after that you eat your dinner alone in the kitchen because your parents is in your grandma house for a while. While enjoying your dinner, Mingyu calling. You pick up the phone.

"Yes?" you ask.

"Back home already?" he ask.

"Yeap. I'm eating dinner right now."

"At this hour??? you gonna be fat."

"Hell no. Me and Wonwoo forgot to eat dinner, we spent so many time in library lol."

"That dude didn't buy you any dinner?"

"It's okay, my fault too not asking him for eat."

"Gotta call him after this."

"Hey no need to scold him stupid."

"Do you think i will scold him? i will call him to said thanks for making you eat in the late night lol." Mingyu back to tease you.

"Kim mingyu....."

"Why? do you really scared that i might scold wonwoo to not bought you a dinner?"

"Nope. what are your purpose to calling me? miss me?"

"Miss you, your ass! i want to ask, how's wonwoo in your eyes?" Mingyu voice turn into serious tone so suddenly and it makes you stop eating.

"Hm.. he is a nice guy, kind, also hmm he is so different with you Mingyu, we have same hobby and we can get along well fast. We share so many things too. Why?"

*silent* you are keep eating until you realized there's no respond from Mingyu.

"Ya Kim Mingyu, are you still there? or you fall asleep?"

No answer, and you think he already fall asleep, as expected from Kim Mingyu. You were about to turn off your phone but then suddenly he answer it.

"NICEEUUU!!! my two best friend can get along well now, we should go for a vacation together soon!"

"Vacation? sounds nice, i'll wait for it! you arrange it for us! haha."

"Ok call! ok bye good night, don't eat too much, you fatty!"

"YAA!!!! ok bye good night....and DON'T FORGET TO STUDY YOU LAZY ASS!"

*click* Mingyu turn off the phone, and you also turn it off and continue eating.

Mingyu P.O.V

After talking in the phone with you, Mingyu was about to calling Wonwoo but he refused to do it. He put his phone on the desk and he lay his body down on the bed instead, ready to sleep.

"Something must be wrong with me. I don't feel happy and excited at all."

Suddenly Mingyu's phone ringing and he saw who is that. It's Wonwoo. His best buddy.

"Whatsupp bro?" said Mingyu.

"I'm going to report that i already escort ____ to back home safely."

"Why are you telling me?"

"Aren't you ask me earlier to report it to you?"

"Ah..sorry, i forgot."

"What happened? you sound different, kinda....cold? Sick?" Wonwoo asking.

"Ah no, i'm just sleepy and..dizzy because of studying hahahaha..it's okay my friend, thanks for telling me, you go to sleep too!"

"Okay then, good night!"