Chapter 4

With this current situation, it's seriously super awkward and all of people there paying attention on you, Mingyu and Wonwoo. You need to stop this asap.

You loosen your hand from Wonwoo and Mingyu.

"Okay okay, stop this. You guys looks like a kid. Ok Mingyu, i'll go with you first, but after that i need to go with Wonwoo, now choose Wonwoo do you want to join eating ice cream? and Mingyu want to join us to go to the book store?"

"Okay i'm joining!!" shout them both in sync.

"Seriously you two are 4 y.o kiddo!" you leave them first and walks away to the bus station. Wonwoo and Mingyu look at each other awkwardly and following you from behind.

When the bus arrived you come inside first, at your behind Wonwoo and Mingyu fight to come inside makes you glare at them. When you sit at the very back, Wonwoo was about to sit beside you but suddenly Mingyu come and push him aside so Mingyu can sit beside you. Wonwoo shaking his head.

"What taste do you want to try? strawberry one? or blueberry one??" Mingyu asking you.

"Wonwoo, what kind of taste do you want to try?" you ask Wonwoo instead.

"Hmm.. i want to try green tea, i think it's rare right?"

"Yeah great! i want to try that too.. and you Mingyu?"

"Me? hm... yeah green tea is great."

After the bus arrived, you three walks to the concus cafe together, you are in the middle, your left side is Mingyu and your right side is Wonwoo. When you are walking, suddenly your foot slip because the ground is slippery, and you were about to fall, suddenly both of your right and left hand caught by someone, Mingyu hold your left hand and Wonwoo hold your right hand.

"Are you okay???" again, they are asking you together in sync.

"Yeah yeah i'm okay thanks to both of you i feel like i have a bodyguards now." You pat their head like a little puppy.

Arrived at the Concus Cafe, you three choose a seat beside the window.

"Okay i will order it." said Mingyu.

"It's okay let me order, we have same taste right? so it's easy, you just sit here comfortably Mingyu." Said Wonwoo offering himself to order it.

"No no no, i'm the one who treat you guys, just sit here talk with ____."

"It's okay let me..."

"No no, me me!"

"STOP! okay let me order it, you two just sit here comfortably, huuffft you guys wasting my time." and in the end you are the one ho order it. Mingyu and Wonwoo left alone.

"What happened with you bro?" Ask Wonwoo suddenly.

"What?? why?"

"You looked weird. Tell me everything now! i know something happened right? tell me if you still considering me as your bestfriend."

"Actually nothing big happened. I just....feel..strange?"

"About what?"

"It's about ......." Mingyu hasn't finished his sentences yet you were back with 3 green tea ice cream on your hand.

"Ice cream is here~~!!" you put three ice cream on the table and start to eating it. If it's come to ice cream you are so silent and not even talk

"Ya fatty, look your face so messy now because of ice cream!" Mingyu told you about your face.

"Ups...sorry, you know i can't eat properly if i eat ice cream."

"Here, i help you clean it." Wonwoo offering you a tissue and help you to wipe your face and mouth.